...::::Official 2010 MLB N.L. Central Thread::::...

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Cincinnati Reds
77-55
Votto for MVP
#1 in the NL CENTRAL
fb8355b541fb779de4216f4d953b1429e68f8c2_r.gif

Let me fix that for you...

Cincinnati Reds
78-55
Votto for MVP
FINALLY #1 in the NL CENTRAL
laugh.gif

NOW its fixed.

HAHAHAHAHA....THEY THREW BACK BRANDON PHILLIPS FOUL BALL......CTFU!!!!!!!! Never EVER seen that in my life.

Originally Posted by Statis22

Well damn, where was this 4 months ago. Astros hot as fish grease.

Damn shame
laugh.gif

its the astros, you know they put a 2nd half run somewhere. make us think they are better than they are
laugh.gif

but the young kids are players are playing hard

we can beat the reds....cant beat anyone else.....smh

Garcia is ROTY anyway......Votto MVP......Wainwright 2nd in Cy Young unless he wins out and doesnt give up many runs.

The last reply in this thread was on September 3rd, how pathetic is that? Unless the Cardinals or Cubs are on top of the division, this thread is completey useless. Hell even if the Brewers were on top W4L would keep this thread updated daily. You Reds fans need to step it up and keep this thread going
smh.gif
Your team is about to win a division it hasn't won in 15 years. I pray you guys get swept in the 1st round, most likely there won't even be a first round playoff thread unless it's made by a fan of your opponents.

The last reply in this thread was on September 3rd, how pathetic is that? Unless the Cardinals or Cubs are on top of the division, this thread is completey useless. Hell even if the Brewers were on top W4L would keep this thread updated daily. You Reds fans need to step it up and keep this thread going
smh.gif
Your team is about to win a division it hasn't won in 15 years. I pray you guys get swept in the 1st round, most likely there won't even be a first round playoff thread unless it's made by a fan of your opponents.

So because I don't get on NT everyday to update this thread makes me less of a fan?
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
 I'll be sure to make that first round playoff thread, and no way will this team be swept if they finish with the best recod in the NL and have home field.
Anyways, went to the games on  Friday and Saturday, Busch Stadium is really nice and the city wasn't bad at all from what I saw.

My pitching staff is circling the drain like nobodies business. 
smh.gif

Early in the year, that was our strong suit, losing 3-2 alot, but losing 3-2 is better then losing 18-5, or 15-3.  Our whole team is giving up apparently. 

(I don't mean like giving up on going to the playoffs, I already know that, I mean giving up on doing anything out there.)  I want us to at least work hard, maybe have a nice finish to the season, not go down like this.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

smh.gif

So because I don't get on NT everyday to update this thread makes me less of a fan?
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
 I'll be sure to make that first round playoff thread, and no way will this team be swept if they finish with the best recod in the NL and have home field.
Anyways, went to the games on  Friday and Saturday, Busch Stadium is really nice and the city wasn't bad at all from what I saw.
Don't get your panties in a bunch, like you're the only Reds fan on this board.
64d25d54487b8e0e67c92f4bbafe3a54dd1ba2a_r.gif

Bottom line is the Reds fans on NT need to step it up, at least in this thread.

all in all....we COULD be 3 games behind, but again, cant beat a team thats under .500 in the brewers...........SMH

Doesnt look like the reds want it.....they`ve lost 5 in a row.

i still think its too little too late.

Pirates about to take out the Reds this weekend. Any of you going to be there? I'm there for sure Sat, maybe Friday.....

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

all in all....we COULD be 3 games behind, but again, cant beat a team thats under .500 in the brewers...........SMH

Doesnt look like the reds want it.....they`ve lost 5 in a row.

i still think its too little too late.
That's the thing, the Reds can't beat any good teams, only cellar dwellers. It's too late pacmagic, we can't beat the lousy teams, which makes us lousy
tired.gif

Sorry dmx, but the Reds will most likely sweep you guys.

jdcurt2 wrote:

FIRST B0RN wrote:

smh.gif

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

Don't get your panties in a bunch, like you're the only Reds fan on this board.
64d25d54487b8e0e67c92f4bbafe3a54dd1ba2a_r.gif

Bottom line is the Reds fans on NT need to step it up, at least in this thread.

Well excuse me for having a life outside of Niketalk..

Checking this thread daily isn't a priority of mine with me being a college student
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Pirates about to take out the Reds this weekend. Any of you going to be there? I'm there for sure Sat, maybe Friday.....

100810.02.jpg

I might go with my girl on Saturday.

You going to Raw?

Originally Posted by smoke ya later

blackhawks about to start up soon FB.
pimp.gif

It's damn shame the Cards offense can't show up more consistently, Wainwright pitched well too. What a surprise, the Reds blew another game and were swept by a team with a winning record.
laugh.gif

Back to 6 games out. I won't give up all hope until the magic number is 0.

Man, this is depressing.

Originally Posted by JCH3

Man, this is depressing.
You can say that again. I remember arguing with people that the NL Central wasn't the weakest division in all of baseball, I stand corrected.

Thought Pitt was going to pull a win out last night, oh well maybe tonight

You going to Raw?
Haha, nah, I haven't been to one of those for about 5-7 years, man I LOVED wrestling back in the day though.  If I went now, I would still wear my old school Hart Foundation shirt (now that Harts are kinda back in WWF?)

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Thought Pitt was going to pull a win out last night, oh well maybe tonight

You going to Raw?
Haha, nah, I haven't been to one of those for about 5-7 years, man I LOVED wrestling back in the day though.  If I went now, I would still wear my old school Hart Foundation shirt (now that Harts are kinda back in WWF?)

WWE and yeah there is a new hart foundation. Hart Dynasty.

VOTTTTTOOO
MVP!
pimp.gif

Cordero is really starting to piss me off. Nobody in their right mind would trust this guy coming into a close game in the playoffs. The Reds should start grooming Chapman for the closers role starting tonight.

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Cordero is really starting to piss me off. Nobody in their right mind would trust this guy coming into a close game in the playoffs. The Reds should start grooming Chapman for the closers role starting tonight.

Pretty much.

Cordero is like Shane Graham in the clutch.

RKO, it will always be the WWF to me...

That game Saturday was pretty nuts, even though the Buccos lost I like Votto a lot and cool ending. Glad to see Pitt win on Sunday though, Dusty cannot keep putting Co Co out there, he is such a liability

Back
Top Bottom