...::::Official 2010 MLB N.L. Central Thread::::...

Originally Posted by jdcurt2

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

The Reds have the easiest schedule for the remainder of the season with the Cardinals right behind them. I am not surprised that the Reds lost to a winning team, seems like they can't beat good teams, only the cellar dwellars. The Cards need to take care of the trash teams because that's the only thing preventing them from winning the division. As far as the tripple crown, it would be nice to see Albert win it, but I'd take another World Series ring anyday over that.

The Reds are 24 games over .500 against teams that are not the Cardinals. They beat the teams they're supposed to beat and have split series' against the better teams in the league. 

The Reds have a losing record against all the top teams. You drew the easiest interleague schedule as well. Mark my words, "if" you guys make the post season you guys are 3 and out.

Originally Posted by dmxfury

Not really liking all the dogging of the Pirates....but I understand

Side note - Montgomery Inn
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, and has anybody in Cincy been to the Hofbrauhaus across the river in Newport? That place was awesome. The only disappointing thing about the trip was the fact that I wasn't able to snag one of the "Free Pete" t-shirts from one of the t-shirt vendors on the way into the stadium.
Montgomery Inn has some of the best BBQ sauce I've ever had, but I still think it is overpriced and would rather go to a Ruby (preferably the Precinct) instead.  Hofbrauh is awesome, I love the Dunkel, 2 steins of that and GOOD NIGHT NOW!

Hofbrauhaus is cool what about Arnies?  Newport on the levee that is....what happened to tropicana that night club? is it still there?

Tropicana is gone, I forget what it is now. Arnies is pretty cool as well, get some good bands and stuff, and then in the Levy Bar Louie/Jeff Hall are pretty good as well. Honestly I don't go over the Newport or KY often to go out because it is smoking over there. I like the Ohio bars better (and don't smell nor my allergies don't get bothered). But again Hofbrauh is an exception I will always make. Awesome pretzels as well (though not as good as Rock Bottom pretzels)

Now the Reds tied it? Crazy

thats what I thought.. I went there about 4 years ago for my 21st b-day it was lame too many people in that joint...

jdcurt2 wrote:

FIRST B0RN wrote:

The Reds have the easiest schedule for the remainder of the season with the Cardinals right behind them. I am not surprised that the Reds lost to a winning team, seems like they can't beat good teams, only the cellar dwellars. The Cards need to take care of the trash teams because that's the only thing preventing them from winning the division. As far as the tripple crown, it would be nice to see Albert win it, but I'd take another World Series ring anyday over that.

The Reds are 24 games over .500 against teams that are not the Cardinals. They beat the teams they're supposed to beat and have split series' against the better teams in the league. 

The Reds have a losing record against all the top teams. You drew the easiest interleague schedule as well. Mark my words, "if" you guys make the post season you guys are 3 and out.

Don't the Cardinals have a losing record versus the Astros, Cubs, and Brewers? Or losing records in those respective series. Either way, the Reds have beaten the teams who they are supposed to beat you can make every excuse for them that you want. First place is still first place there is no asterisk by that.

Glad we pulled that one out. These pitchers need to get it together.

Votto... 4-7 2hr's 4rbi's and the game winning hit.

Let's go Pirates.

Glad we pulled that one out. These pitchers need to get it together.

Votto... 4-7 2hr's 4rbi's and the game winning hit.

Let's go Pirates.

And that's exactly why the Cards aren't in 1st
mad.gif
We can't beat the %*+*@% teams if our life depended on it.

And that's exactly why the Cards aren't in 1st
mad.gif
We can't beat the %*+*@% teams if our life depended on it.
This is frustrating.

Well.....we swept the Nats. 
nerd.gif

embarassed.gif

At least I have Starlin and Marmol to look forward too. 
pimp.gif

CONGRATS TO THE REDS ON WINNING THE NL CENTRAL........They really put it together this year.

Phillips can go @!*$ himself tho

pacmagic2002 wrote:
CONGRATS TO THE REDS ON WINNING THE NL CENTRAL........They really put it together this year.

Phillips can go @!*$ himself tho

laugh.gif
 It's not over yet. A lot hangs on the series this weekend, then we go to Colorado for 4 right after that.

BP only speaks the truth though.

It was nice to at least see my team out there tryin yesterday, but give credit to the Reds, every time we came back and tied it, they went right on back ahead. 
smh.gif

Wonder if there's a way we could strike a Soriano or Ramirez waiver deal in Sept. 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Props to all of the Reds fans on here, Cards have no heart.

It's far from over. I'd love to see the Cards continue to struggle against these terrible teams though.

It's far from over. I'd love to see the Cards continue to struggle against these terrible teams though.

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

pimp.gif
The game tonight had me worried a bit but they pulled it out.

Gotta get to at least two games before the regular season ends.
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom