Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Originally Posted by drop knee 101

so what are the possible senarios for the NL?  If SF win one of the next two, they got the division and its a battle of records between SD and ATL?

What if SF loses the last 2 to SD?  will it be like 06 (LA/SD) and the two teams head to head will be the deciding factor?

I been hearing of game #163 and maybe a 164 but i have no idea where to start.  I looked online and people have said rules changed as far as the tie breakers go for divisional champion.

(waiting for someone to just post a direct link to a site and make me feel stupid or refer me to one of the previous 220 pages of this thread)
[table][tr][td]Braves win, Giants win:[/td][td]No. 2 Giants, No. 4 Braves, Padres out[/td][/tr][tr][td]Braves win twice, Padres win twice:[/td][td]Giants at Padres on Monday, No. 4 Braves[/td][/tr][tr][td]Braves win once, Padres win twice:[/td][td]Giants at Padres on Monday for No. 2,
  Loser at Braves on Tuesday for No. 4[/td][/tr][tr][td]Braves lose twice, Giants win twice:[/td][td]No. 2 Giants, No. 4 Braves, Padres out[/td][/tr][tr][td]Braves lose twice, Padres/Giants split:[/td][td]No. 2 Giants, Padres at Braves on Monday[/td][/tr][tr][td]Braves lose twice, Padres win twice:[/td][td]No. 2 Padres, No. 4 Giants, Braves out[/td][/tr][tr][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by NobleKane

1 hour til gametime....national tv...

CSN > national tv
Id rather be listening to Kruk, Kuip and Big Jon than these bootleg announcers that are on Fox right now.  Who the hell are these guys anyways? No radar gun sucks too.

Terrible start btw.

Sorry guys but SF is going to choke away the division title. Barry Zero should give up a good 4 runs at least today.

eek.gif
 @ the action in the pen

Righetti waited for the second run to walk in before coming out?

Come on...should of been out there right when the bases were loaded.

Originally Posted by dland24

These Fox broadcasters are terrible. Who are these clowns?

One is Mark Grace ex Cubs player the other dude I dont' know. 

Back
Top Bottom