Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Designated for assignment is a contractual term used in Major League Baseball. When a player is designated for assignment, he is immediately removed from the club's 40-man roster. This gives the club 10 days to decide what to do with the player while freeing up a roster spot for another transaction, if needed. After designating a player for assignment, the club must make one of the following contractual moves:
Torres.

Lucky break.
f36ddd.gif

damn this offense sucks...Cards literally threw away the game, and still, all we had to show for was 1 rbi off of a rather routine dribbler to 1b
eyes.gif

but a win a win, especially when timmy is on the mound
pimp.gif

Nice win tonight, but it's pretty much automatic when Timmy takes the mound. Only fitting that the two best pitchers in ALL of baseball both share the same middle name: Leroy.

just came back from the game great atmosphere sold out crowd and got the free blanket
pimp.gif

i got there 2 hours before first pitch to make sure i got a blanket and there were hella people waiting at all the gates wanting those blankets! did not know that many people were amped up about this promotion release. so i just got in line with my girl and ended up getting one.

i was hating on those orange jerseys at first when they announced them before the season but seeing them in person and they are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

also game with Lincecum v Pujols is worth the price of admission!

Originally Posted by What up

Zito is going to get rocked.

Wainwright will own our "hitters."
He hasn't done well against him in his career 0-4 or 0-5 I think.

Just got back....was in line by 2:15, got the bobblehead
pimp.gif

Rocked the "FIRE SABEAN" sign...got a lot of love, minus the 1 old man as I was walking away from the stadium
Giants won, but I know I wasnt the only thinking "we're about to lose 1-0 and waste Zito's great outing"

Originally Posted by EZLN1

Giants won, but I know I wasnt the only thinking "we're about to lose 1-0 and waste Zito's great outing"
You wouldn't be a realistic fan if you didn't that.

Came home from the game about 30 minutes ago and the place was crazy the whole game. Really happy for Zito as the Giants finally put up some runs on the board and coming away with the win.

A view from where I was.
k19bm1.jpg

Nice back to back wins.
pimp.gif

Got in line at 4:15, and the end was near the Old Navy corporate offices. Imagine the lines for Lincecum day in July.

Back
Top Bottom