Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Going For the Sweep
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Going For the Sweep
pimp.gif
Isn't it Cain tomorrow? Hopefully he can pull things together because Penny has been solid so far. And it's hard to trust that offense to do enough damage so that the pitcher can relax.

Originally Posted by EZLN1

Just got back....was in line by 2:15, got the bobblehead
pimp.gif

Rocked the "FIRE SABEAN" sign...got a lot of love, minus the 1 old man as I was walking away from the stadium
Giants won, but I know I wasnt the only thinking "we're about to lose 1-0 and waste Zito's great outing"
I think I saw you...unless there were two people with a Fire Sabean sign.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Yeah, took my gf. It was her X-Mas gift. She came out in a Sharks jersey, but probably does it for every city she goes to.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

If you guys joined in on the wave that was going on in the upper level, I no longer respect you.
Word! I was like *@$ is going on.

And a big SMH to the guy that yacked about 6x on the way out. Disgusting
sick.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by patrickcakes

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Yeah, took my gf. It was her X-Mas gift. She came out in a Sharks jersey, but probably does it for every city she goes to.
laugh.gif
ohh...i know...

Spoiler [+]
3476tub.jpg

nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Damn so you would have been in line at 2 or 4 pm for a 615 game?? Hell nah. Find me at 21st Amendment instead.

Originally Posted by FRANCHISE 55

If you guys joined in on the wave that was going on in the upper level, I no longer respect you.
dont remind me....I was in the upper deck really close to where they were trying to start it....I yelled out "THIS IS NOT OAKLAND" when they tried to get the crowd involved
indifferent.gif

And yeah, that was me rocking the super orange sign...latino w/ glasses....the movement begins
pimp.gif

The Giants have already exceeded my expectations for this series, so a win today would just be icing on the cake.

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Damn so you would have been in line at 2 or 4 pm for a 615 game?? Hell nah. Find me at 21st Amendment instead.

laugh.gif
 I wasn't going to say anything.  Can't imagine standing in line for 4 hours for a bobblehead.

I will say this though:

21st_Amendment_watermelon.jpg

Brad Penny is 5-0 lifetime at AT&T Park with a 1.26 ERA tell me why Sabean did not re-sign this guy for a 4th/5th starter?

Originally Posted by chris82790

Brad Penny is 5-0 lifetime at AT&T Park with a 1.26 ERA tell me why Sabean did not re-sign this guy for a 4th/5th starter?
Because he wouldn't have been a cheap 4/5 starter.  Remember, Penny only made about as much as his name ($75,000)

Originally Posted by Lightweight Champion

Originally Posted by chris82790

Because he wouldn't have been a cheap 4/5 starter.  Remember, Penny only made about as much as his name ($75,000)

$#%$ that.

Penny > DeRosa

And I'm talking about offensively.

Back
Top Bottom