Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

Originally Posted by dland24

^Sheboygan at ATT >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Dodger Dog

That is the damn truth! Don't need to try a dodger dog to know that... but i wonder if the Sheboygan's @ Miller Park are better than the ones at AT&T??

Anyone going to any cactus league games??

Sheboygan is better that's for sure, but nothing really special.

That caribbean plate in the OF is where it's at
smokin.gif

All i'm missing in CA is Oakland

Did LA (of course), Anaheim, San Diego and SF

I must admit, the claim that SF Garlic Fries > LA is overblown. It's the same %#$$.
laugh.gif
ANAHEIM though, now THEIR Garlic Fries are money

Yeah if they're made by Gordon Biersch, then they are def the same fries/recipe...

Yes, Chacha bowls in the outfield are crazy good!

Now i want to check out anaheim now.

the garlic fries are amazingly good. i can't wait for the season to start so i get out to the park.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

I must admit, the claim that SF Garlic Fries > LA is overblown. It's the same %#$$.
laugh.gif
You're not missing anything.

Originally Posted by WearinTheFourFive

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

laugh.gif
You're not missing anything.
thats for sure.

roll.gif

eek.gif
 No love for $1 Wedensday's?
laugh.gif

I will say the BBQ there and the Chicken strips (Not sure if there the same ones at ATT)
pimp.gif

But other than that You're not missing anything.

laugh.gif
I'm all for BART Double Play Wednesdays. $2 tickets $1 hotdogs FTW. buy a plaza reserve ticket and sit in the second deck behind homeplate, nothing like having 10k fans at a game where tickets are $2.
pimp.gif

[h2]No multiyear talks for Sandoval[/h2]
Next week, all unsigned players will have contracts, whethernegotiated between the Giants and their agents or with a salaryassigned by the team. Teams have that right with players not yetarbitration eligible.

Pablo Sandoval is in that category, and team official Bobby Evanstold me this morning that he and Sandoval's agent are negotiating onlya one-year deal for the Panda, which has been the custom for the Giantswith players owning less than two years of service time. In otherwords, the Giants are not ready to buy out any of Sandoval's futurearbitration years.

Coming up with a fair salary for Sandoval is tricky. Like mostteams, the Giants use precedent as a guideline for negotiating andsetting salaries with their younger players, but there is no recentprecedent for a Giants position player hitting .330 with 25 homers and90 RBIs in his first full season.

Evans said he has contacted some other teams to ask how they havedetermined such salaries. Not that the Giants simply will mimic whatanother team has done. It's just one more piece of advice.

Last spring, Tim Lincecum and the Giants agreed to a $650,000 deal.But he had a few months more service time than Sandoval has now and aCy Young Award. Thus, I would guess Sandoval might get less than thatfor 2010.

In 2006, Prince Fielder hit 28 homers and 81 RBIs in his first fullyear with the Brewers, numbers similar to Sandoval's. He was renewed at$415,000 at a time when the major-league minimum was about $320,000.

At the other extreme, Ryan Howard got a record salary for a one-plusplayer, $900,000, for 2007, but that was after he won the MVP in 2006by hitting 58 homers and driving in 149 runs.

It will be interesting to see what number the Giants and Sandoval come up with.

In HS we used to always go to the $1 (tickets) days for the A's...they even allowed it for the Yankees one year.

Originally Posted by dland24

Does anyone else have a balanced team? God this is gonna be cake!!
If it was rotisserie I doubt I'd do very well.  In head 2 head, I think I'll be aight.

Back
Top Bottom