Official 2010 San Francisco Giants Season Thread (92-70) NL West Division Champions!

P O S E Y
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

**%$ LA

Great Gutty Win Never Gave Up!
pimp.gif

Heads up by Bochy to get Broxton out of the game that was clearly two visits.

A series victory over LA
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Even though Bochy made a smart move, lets be honest. Broxton was going to blow it anyways.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Bochy with a positive influence on the game?  Never thought I'd see the day.

Renteria needs to stop swinging at 3-1 pitches.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

I'm anxious for Tim's next start....he played disgusting tonight.

Great comeback...f them dodgers
That's what great about this win.  Tim had a stinker of game today and the Giants still won. 

Tomorrow's game could get ugly if the game becomes out of reach. I wouldn't be surprised if a fight broke out.

Originally Posted by Tim Lincecum

Originally Posted by Luong1209

I don't watch these guys play often, but tonight's game was really entertaining.
Every game is exactly like the one you saw earlier.
Sometimes I tune into a game or two, but it's normally during the 7th inning. I've watched the last 2-3 games though.

Originally Posted by chris82790

Tomorrow's game could get ugly if the game becomes out of reach. I wouldn't be surprised if a fight broke out.

Uribe looked like he was ready to throw down when Rowand got it.  I expect the Dodgers will intentionally hit Posey or Sandoval early in the game.

Bochy earned a pass on all dumb decisions for the next couples months for that move he made tonight.

And yeah tomorrow is gonna get wild
pimp.gif

(Watch out for those Zito 85 MPH fastballs word to Prince Fielder)

Originally Posted by dland24

Even though Bochy made a smart move, lets be honest. Broxton was going to blow it anyways.  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was seriously thinking, is this really a good move? I kind of wanted Broxton in the way he was pitching, but it worked out anyways.
8612527e1ae0d661c655de296929f49acee2d60.jpg

Unbelievable comeback win! Showed a ton of guts!

But on a sidenote, what's really good with Timmy? Does he need to beef up build up endurance? Dude looks TIRED out there!

Back
Top Bottom