Official 2011 Wimbledon Thread (vol. start on the last page)

For the fiendsss...
1000x.jpg

x999.jpg

x999.jpg

And a few more "wives and girlfriends"... 

Roddick

x999.jpg

Djoker

x999.jpg

Sharapova

1000x.jpg

For the fiendsss...
1000x.jpg

x999.jpg

x999.jpg

And a few more "wives and girlfriends"... 

Roddick

x999.jpg

Djoker

x999.jpg

Sharapova

1000x.jpg

Anybody play? I'm looking to get rid of my Head Liquidmetal racquets (I'd sell both for $70 total) and potentially pick up Nadal's Babolat. I loved the Babolat I had in high school, it just turned out to be too much power/too light for me.

Anyways, pulling for Rafa on the men's side.

Anybody play? I'm looking to get rid of my Head Liquidmetal racquets (I'd sell both for $70 total) and potentially pick up Nadal's Babolat. I loved the Babolat I had in high school, it just turned out to be too much power/too light for me.

^yea man..but I have to say, this is a really good match.

Kimiko is playing like she's 22. Venus has calmed down a bit though, and from here on out, just needs to keep her composure.

^yea man..but I have to say, this is a really good match.

Kimiko is playing like she's 22. Venus has calmed down a bit though, and from here on out, just needs to keep her composure.

Great match. I was pulling for Kimiko all the way (old-school). She had her chances with those Venus 2nd serves late in the 3rd set, but couldn't convert.

The thing with Kimiko is that she plays so differently from the current generation of girls... super-heavy racquet, abbreviated backswing and using the power of her oppos, hitting really flat shots and keeping the ball low, etc...
1000x.jpg

x999.jpg

Here comes Rafa.

EDIT ~ Ladies and Gentleman, I present you... from Rochester, MN... Bethanie Mattek-Sands

x610.jpg
x610.jpg
610x.jpg
610x.jpg

Great match. I was pulling for Kimiko all the way (old-school). She had her chances with those Venus 2nd serves late in the 3rd set, but couldn't convert.

The thing with Kimiko is that she plays so differently from the current generation of girls... super-heavy racquet, abbreviated backswing and using the power of her oppos, hitting really flat shots and keeping the ball low, etc...
1000x.jpg

x999.jpg

Here comes Rafa.

EDIT ~ Ladies and Gentleman, I present you... from Rochester, MN... Bethanie Mattek-Sands

x610.jpg
x610.jpg
610x.jpg
610x.jpg

Originally Posted by JDB1523

pics?
i have k factor 95 and i was looking into that babolat. but what rackets are those? whats the head size?

10432213-wilson-factor-ksixone-95-tennis-racquets.jpg

Originally Posted by JDB1523

pics?
i have k factor 95 and i was looking into that babolat. but what rackets are those? whats the head size?

10432213-wilson-factor-ksixone-95-tennis-racquets.jpg

^ the Liquidmetal was a technology Head used in their line of racquets a few years back (2007, I think). There were several models (with the Liquidmetal Radical being the most famous one I think), so it's best that JDB include more specific details... Model name, headsize, gripsize, condition, etc.
The thing with Babolats (other than the fact that they have SOOO many models for each line of their racquets) is that they're supposedly pretty stiff, so it might take some getting used to.  Demo if possible.  T21D has a few, so you should talk to him about it.

^ the Liquidmetal was a technology Head used in their line of racquets a few years back (2007, I think). There were several models (with the Liquidmetal Radical being the most famous one I think), so it's best that JDB include more specific details... Model name, headsize, gripsize, condition, etc.
The thing with Babolats (other than the fact that they have SOOO many models for each line of their racquets) is that they're supposedly pretty stiff, so it might take some getting used to.  Demo if possible.  T21D has a few, so you should talk to him about it.

^^I have the Liquidmetal Prestige, 95 in. head size. Beyond the head guard at the top of the racquet, they are in excellent condition. And yes, I believe I bought them in 2005. Admittedly, I'm not looking for much for them.

^^I have the Liquidmetal Prestige, 95 in. head size. Beyond the head guard at the top of the racquet, they are in excellent condition. And yes, I believe I bought them in 2005. Admittedly, I'm not looking for much for them.

^ i started out with a head liquidmetal 4 and made the switch to the babolat aero pro drive last year. the aero pro drive has a 100 in head size. i definitely like it a lot better.

^ i started out with a head liquidmetal 4 and made the switch to the babolat aero pro drive last year. the aero pro drive has a 100 in head size. i definitely like it a lot better.

Back
Top Bottom