Official 2012 "Cool Grey IX" Retro Thread December 15th

If you guys want these and live close to Spring Hill Mall in Illinois hit up the foot locker, they still have a few sizes left.

got these from ndc.com today and am not too happy right now. they were hard to put on the first time and as i was putting the right one on i pulled on the strap in the back, heard a slight pop and sure enough the glue separated the strap from where its attached in the back. should i try to repair them with glue or take them back. i love this shoe but havent decided what to do. PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE NT!!!

got these from ndc.com today and am not too happy right now. they were hard to put on the first time and as i was putting the right one on i pulled on the strap in the back, heard a slight pop and sure enough the glue separated the strap from where its attached in the back. should i try to repair them with glue or take them back. i love this shoe but havent decided what to do. PLEASE HELP ME DECIDE NT!!!
^ Pics please!
Agreed, I would like to see pics. 

I wud take them back, but stuff like that irks me.

id take a pic but phone sucks n wouldn't come out that good...basically where the strap meets the jumpman circle is a little detached..what kind of glue would put it back in place? most ppl prolly wouldn't even notice it but its still bugging me

Last edited:
I got my thick laces and I like them 10x better than the thin ones the shoes came with

I got my thick laces and I like them 10x better than the thin ones the shoes came with

Where did u purchase?

Pics?

I tried them on yesterday and they were hard for me to get on too and when I finally got them on right where the laces end on the bottom of the shoes inside something was poking my foot. It wasn't something you can ignore either. :smh:

Last edited:
For people in the Bay Area, if you're still looking for CG IX's, Sheikh SF DT got more pairs in today, and Undefeated SF still had a few sizes left.

Thanks for heads up!!! Got my pair with ease

Last edited:
they been restocking these and the thunders like crazy. i copped off eastbay yesterday. few local spots got a restock as well still no breds tho :smh:

Last edited:
they been restocking these and the thunders like crazy. i copped off eastbay yesterday. few local spots got a restock as well still no breds tho :smh:

Lol word! I literally walked into finish line on Christmas Eve and copped a pair from a restock the UPS guy just delivered... Haven't felt like un DS-ing mine yet though.

ugh dont ever do economy shipping from finishline. they send with UPS smart post with ends with a transfer to the local post office. package suppose to be here today...it isnt. fail

Back
Top Bottom