Official 2012 Grammy Awards Thread February 12 2012

For yall dudes who aren't fans (what kind of guy is a fan of Nicki Minaj?) yall shouldn't have even watched or have comments for w/e she did. I changed the channel after I saw the prelude or w/e that thing was where she was on the wall talking to a priest. I don't keep track of the broad at all.

Adele $+@%!%@
pimp.gif

From Twitter....

@ThelIluminati #*$ Nicki? Go read the Bible or something. #GRAMMYs

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Can anybody that followed Nicki from the Come Up DVD's
say they saw this for her? It's so crazy
on one hand i'm glad she's shining now, but on the other I hate
these gimmicks, can't even stand the sight of her now, I feel like she's playing
herself so bad..
exactly. couldn't say it any better.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Just heard that Drake and Common almost had an altercation backstage

What's "almost" have an altercation?  You either have one or you don't, right?  I'm not trying to be a jerk, I'm just saying what's "almost", a mean look? and then they were separated like "hold me back, hold me back"

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

straight sweep for adele.

really doesn't mean anything though.
does anyone remember this lady?

NorahJOnesFiveawardsbig.jpg
Norah Jones deserved every single award. She smashed it that year. Her voice
pimp.gif

Singers like her and Adele is the ones you want to sing to your **** man

Oh snap, didn't know Wasting Light was up for album of the year.
smokin.gif
Love that CD.

Had no chance against the Adele phenomenon, though.
laugh.gif
*shrugs*

I don't get it, but whatever.
laugh.gif
She's got a classical, timeless, powerful voice, no doubt, but... aah, let me stop before I say something that someone will quote and say I'm just a trolling hater.
laugh.gif

How are u going to have a award show when only one person wins?

What was that like 6-7 Grammys in ONE NIGHT?!?!

Originally Posted by vandal044

man i feel better about missing this now..how's LL doing hosting?
terrible. they need to stick with comedians. Chris Rock should just do the damn hosting for everything nwo

Just heard that Drake and Common almost had an altercation backstage
so they were within 50 ft of each other is what you are saying?

sad that Marvin Gaye only won ONE Grammy his entire career and you got ppl these days winning 5-6 in a night.

marvin was that dude.

did you know Queen never won A grammy. Not one.

There is a long list of great acts that never won this joke.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Still listen to that album on the regular.  

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Oh snap, didn't know Wasting Light was up for album of the year.
smokin.gif
Love that CD.

laugh.gif
*shrugs*

laugh.gif
She's got a classical, timeless, powerful voice, no doubt, but... aah, let me stop before I say something that someone will quote and say I'm just a trolling hater.
laugh.gif
Foo Fighters won 4 grammy's tonight they did pretty good I also like the cd fav is Bridge Burning.
Adele deserves it this year.

Wt.f was with Nicki Minaj she is a total mess performance and her costume. I dont like her it was a waste of air time.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

laugh.gif
*shrugs*

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm saying. I like Adele, but it feels like we're being force fed to believe that she's the goat.
Btw, where's Ringo? I know he's in the building.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by superblyTRIFE

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Still listen to that album on the regular.  

don't know why either...

Originally Posted by roboski

How are u going to have a award show when only one person wins?

What was that like 6-7 Grammys in ONE NIGHT?!?!
No one else even comes close.

[table][tr][th="col"]Region[/th][th="col"]Certification[/th][/tr][tr][th="row"]Argentina (CAPIF)[sup][222][/sup][/th][td]Gold[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Australia (ARIA)[sup][223][/sup][/th][td]10× Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Austria (IFPI Austria)[sup][224][/sup][/th][td]Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Belgium (BEA)[sup][225][/sup][/th][td]5× Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Canada (Music Canada)[sup][226][/sup][/th][td]Diamond[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Chile (IFPI Chile)[sup][227][/sup][/th][td]Gold[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Denmark (IFPI Denmark)[sup][228][/sup][/th][td]4× Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Finland (Musiikkituottajat)[sup][229][/sup][/th][td]2× Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]France (SNEP)[sup][230][/sup][/th][td]Diamond[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Germany (BVMI)[sup][231][/sup][/th][td]5× Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Ireland (IRMA)[sup][149][/sup][/th][td]12× Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Italy (FIMI)[sup][232][/sup][/th][td]4× Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Mexico (AMPROFON)[sup][233][/sup][/th][td]3× Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Netherlands (NVPI)[sup][234][/sup][/th][td]5× Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]New Zealand (RIANZ)[sup][235][/sup][/th][td]9× Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Poland (ZPAV)[sup][236][/sup][/th][td]Diamond[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Portugal (AFP)[sup][237][/sup][/th][td]Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Russia (NFPF)[sup][196][/sup][/th][td]Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Spain (PROMUSICAE)[sup][238][/sup][/th][td]2× Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Sweden (GLF)[sup][239][/sup][/th][td]Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Switzerland (IFPI Switzerland)[sup][240][/sup][/th][td]2× Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]United Kingdom (BPI)[sup][142][/sup][/th][td]14× Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]United States (RIAA)[sup][241][/sup][/th][td]6× Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][th="row"]Venezuela (APFV)[sup][242][/sup][/th][td]Platinum[/td][/tr][tr][th="col"]Summaries[/th][/tr][tr][th="row"]Europe (IFPI)[sup][243][/sup][/th][td]8× Platinum[/td][/tr][/table]

vandal044:
how's LL doing hosting?
Better than most of the performers are doing performing.
laugh.gif
Between Minaj, CB, and Taylor Swift, I can't help but wish there was a little surprise performance planned with LL doing something.

Like people have already said a couple times, "Where the +##% is Kanye when you need him?"
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom