Official 2012 NBA Trade Deadline Thread: The Dwightmare is Over.

Chris Webber got trolled by that tweet.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinallyFamous

Just made up this trade:

LAKERS GET:

Jameer Nelson
Hedo Turkoglu
JJ Redick

CELTICS GET:

Pau Gasol

MAGIC GET:

Rajon Rondo.

Magic get a player to pair with Dwight

Lakers finally trade Gasol, and get their PG they are looking for

Celtics make the rumors true and acquire Pau.

the hell? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

I kind of want Dwight to be traded to NJ just to see him possibly play against the Magic on Friday in Orlando.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

This 20-0 run by Miami though 
sick.gif
indifferent.gif

Lakers should at least try one last time to convince ORL to take Bynum for D12 before he goes down. I'd even throw in Pau if we can get Beasley in another deal. But clown %!$ Dwight doesn't want to win sooooo...

MWP traded for Jerry West (first ever trade involoving player for a front office or non player)

Luke Walton trade for two years supply of tacos to keep fans coming to games incase they dont hit the 100 point mark.. $2.37 was also somehow apart of the trade.. reason unknown

Lakers use trade ex. on Clyde Drexler and Magic Johnson . Magic is expected to start and Clyde to back up Kobe.

Pending offer for Michael Jordan is also in the works.

Derek Fisher has been asked to take a leave of absence, no current date on his return; Lakers secretly are hoping he decides not to come back.

@WojYahooNBA Milwaukee and G-State are near deal to send Andrew Bogut and Stephen Jackson for Monta Ellis, Ekpe Udoh and Kwame Brown, sources tell Y!

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

MWP traded for Jerry West (first ever trade involoving player for a front office or non player)

Luke Walton trade for two years supply of tacos to keep fans coming to games incase they dont hit the 100 point mark.. $2.37 was also somehow apart of the trade.. reason unknown

Lakers use trade ex. on Clyde Drexler and Magic Johnson . Magic is expected to start and Clyde to back up Kobe.

Pending offer for Michael Jordan is also in the works.

Derek Fisher has been asked to take a leave of absence, no current date on his return; Lakers secretly are hoping he decides not to come back.
lol

Originally Posted by PMatic

@WojYahooNBA Milwaukee and G-State are near deal to send Andrew Bogut and Stephen Jackson for Monta Ellis, Ekpe Udoh and Kwame Brown, sources tell Y!
Interesting.... It'll be interesting to see BJ and Ellis

Originally Posted by PMatic

Interesting.  At least in the games I've seen, Monta is such a big part of what GSW does, its hard to imagine them without him.  I don't see this trade making either team all that much better, but maybe there's some more moves to come.  Now that Bucks have Ellis, I wonder if they'll try to get rid of Delfino.  I'd take him on the Clippers if the Bucks were willing to part with him for the right price.    

Do a 3 way trade Jim!

Bulls get: Pau/Hedo/fillers
Lakers get: Dwight/Deng/fillers
Magic get: Bynum/Boozer/fillers

Just threw it in the trade machine and it works perfectly
laugh.gif

Bogut is essentially out for the rest of the season, barring a miracle and the Warriors make the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom