He's definitely a huge upgrade at WR
pimp.gif
, even if it's a rental

Not sure if I read correct but I heard Tatupu might be going to the Raiders

He's definitely a huge upgrade at WR
pimp.gif
, even if it's a rental

Not sure if I read correct but I heard Tatupu might be going to the Raiders

last I heard about Tatupu was that CHI didn't want to pay him, OAK hosted him Monday, and he's in WAS today but we all know how they like to (over)spend.

last I heard about Tatupu was that CHI didn't want to pay him, OAK hosted him Monday, and he's in WAS today but we all know how they like to (over)spend.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Braylon Edwards agrees with Niners[/h1]
SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Wide receiver Braylon Edwards has agreed to a $3.5 million, one-year contract with the San Francisco 49ers.

Edwards' agent, Ben Dogra, confirmed the deal to The Associated Press on Thursday, less than an hour before San Francisco's free agents could take the field for the first time.

Edwards tweeted that he agreed to a deal with the 49ers. Dogra was hopeful his client would be on the field for the first workout if everything was finalized in time.

The 28-year-old Edwards had 53 receptions for 904 yards and seven touchdowns last season in his second year with the New York Jets. He spent his first five NFL seasons with Cleveland.

He played at new 49ers' coach Jim Harbaugh's alma mater, Michigan.

Safety Donte Whitner also said on Twitter that he is joining San Francisco.

Edwards faces a possible suspension stemming from his July guilty plea to a DWI arrest on Sept. 21, 2010.

Decent pickup, but there's still a lot more work to be done.

[h1][/h1]
[h1]Braylon Edwards agrees with Niners[/h1]
SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Wide receiver Braylon Edwards has agreed to a $3.5 million, one-year contract with the San Francisco 49ers.

Edwards' agent, Ben Dogra, confirmed the deal to The Associated Press on Thursday, less than an hour before San Francisco's free agents could take the field for the first time.

Edwards tweeted that he agreed to a deal with the 49ers. Dogra was hopeful his client would be on the field for the first workout if everything was finalized in time.

The 28-year-old Edwards had 53 receptions for 904 yards and seven touchdowns last season in his second year with the New York Jets. He spent his first five NFL seasons with Cleveland.

He played at new 49ers' coach Jim Harbaugh's alma mater, Michigan.

Safety Donte Whitner also said on Twitter that he is joining San Francisco.

Edwards faces a possible suspension stemming from his July guilty plea to a DWI arrest on Sept. 21, 2010.

Decent pickup, but there's still a lot more work to be done.

Last legit rumor regarding Lofa, is having mutual interest with the Bears.

Otherwise, everything is coming from bleacher report type sites,
laugh.gif

Regardless, not even bleacher report sites have us in the mix.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

not sure if that was directed at me, but schefter and ******** beat writer reported on what i said earlier.

I know we're not being rumored to pursue him, but just sayin' he should be an option.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

laugh.gif

not sure if that was directed at me, but schefter and ******** beat writer reported on what i said earlier.

I know we're not being rumored to pursue him, but just sayin' he should be an option.

I'd be ok with Lofa.

Maybe with a healthy Crabtree and productive Edwards 8-8 isn't so far fetched after all?

I'd be ok with Lofa.

Maybe with a healthy Crabtree and productive Edwards 8-8 isn't so far fetched after all?

Back
Top Bottom