Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by CAFinest23

That safety from the Bills is a good hitter but he's not a best cover man out there. Edwards, Crabs, Gore, VD looks good on paper but Alex Smith smh.
QFT.

dland24 wrote:
CAto312 wrote:
Maybe with a healthy Crabtree and productive Edwards 8-8 isn't so far fetched after all?
1881172.jpg

i want to wipe that smirk off his face, this bum.

we won't sniff the playoff as long as he's our starting QB.

you guys are too caught up with whitner not being a 'covering safety'. he's a cotdamn safety not a corner.
Theres not exactly a lot of safeties that excel in coverage. Whitner isn't a ball hawk but he doesn't constantly get burnt deep either.

you guys are too caught up with whitner not being a 'covering safety'. he's a cotdamn safety not a corner.
Theres not exactly a lot of safeties that excel in coverage. Whitner isn't a ball hawk but he doesn't constantly get burnt deep either.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Didn't really see much of Carlos Rodgers. Is he an upgrade, downgrade, or equal to clements?
upgrade. while he doesnt have spectacular ball skills hes a solid cover guy.

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

Didn't really see much of Carlos Rodgers. Is he an upgrade, downgrade, or equal to clements?
upgrade. while he doesnt have spectacular ball skills hes a solid cover guy.

Originally Posted by offbad

westcoastsfinest wrote:
CAFinest23 wrote:
That safety from the Bills is a good hitter but he's not a best cover man out there. Edwards, Crabs, Gore, VD looks good on paper but Alex Smith smh.
QFT.

nerd.gif

Ive actually thought about this on a few separate occasions. 
laugh.gif

But I always lean towards no.  Although this is the first time I have seen one quote the other.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by offbad

westcoastsfinest wrote:
CAFinest23 wrote:
QFT.

nerd.gif

Ive actually thought about this on a few separate occasions. 
laugh.gif

But I always lean towards no.  Although this is the first time I have seen one quote the other.
laugh.gif

Thank God the 9ers only signed edwards to a 1 year deal. Dudes a clown and destined to get suspended for some off the field crap this season.

Thank God the 9ers only signed edwards to a 1 year deal. Dudes a clown and destined to get suspended for some off the field crap this season.

Here we go with these predictions.

When will 9er fans learn?

I like that Whitner signing.

Whether Harbaugh n staff wanna admit it or not theyre cleaning house.

Here we go with these predictions.

When will 9er fans learn?

I like that Whitner signing.

Whether Harbaugh n staff wanna admit it or not theyre cleaning house.

Back
Top Bottom