laugh.gif
 my thoughts 
Red Zone
sick.gif

We didn't pick up a 3rd down till the 3rd Qtr
sick.gif

Way to many penalties
sick.gif

Alex managed it pretty well. He didn't win the game but he didn't lose it. There were a few nice catches on 2nd and 3rd down in the 2nd half. He was also able to read the defense and take off and run when he had to. Was he sacked?

David Akers
pimp.gif

TGJ
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Secondary played pretty well they were definitely feeding off the pressure from the D-Line.

That block in the back call (I think it was on Morgan on a Gore run, really!?! 
eyes.gif
 Gore was already on the ground. I thought that call against Williams which put the Hawks in the red zone (hitting a defenseless player) was BS to.

I like the mixup on the run formations. Hopefully Gore can really get it going.

We definitely cough a break with Sidney Rice being out and I saw Dez was limping on Sunday night football I'll take a break where ever we can get it.

1-0
pimp.gif

Just finished watching the "film"
laugh.gif
 my thoughts 
Red Zone
sick.gif

We didn't pick up a 3rd down till the 3rd Qtr
sick.gif

Way to many penalties
sick.gif

Alex managed it pretty well. He didn't win the game but he didn't lose it. There were a few nice catches on 2nd and 3rd down in the 2nd half. He was also able to read the defense and take off and run when he had to. Was he sacked?

David Akers
pimp.gif

TGJ
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Secondary played pretty well they were definitely feeding off the pressure from the D-Line.

That block in the back call (I think it was on Morgan on a Gore run, really!?! 
eyes.gif
 Gore was already on the ground. I thought that call against Williams which put the Hawks in the red zone (hitting a defenseless player) was BS to.

I like the mixup on the run formations. Hopefully Gore can really get it going.

We definitely cough a break with Sidney Rice being out and I saw Dez was limping on Sunday night football I'll take a break where ever we can get it.

1-0
pimp.gif

I know it was just Seattle but man it feels good to get the season started off on the right foot
pimp.gif

Nice to know Ginn isn't a complete waste. back2back swag
laugh.gif

Still need more of a running game but at least the morale in the locker room has to be very high right now...

I know it was just Seattle but man it feels good to get the season started off on the right foot
pimp.gif

Nice to know Ginn isn't a complete waste. back2back swag
laugh.gif

Still need more of a running game but at least the morale in the locker room has to be very high right now...

Originally Posted by obie21

pimp.gif
great win

crabtree didn't see much action?

also, gore looked horrible
sick.gif
Crab, left the game because of his foot.
Gore always has had slow starts.  SEA DL is bigger/stronger than the niners OL. 

I HATE the cowboys, I hope we get the W next game. 

Originally Posted by obie21

pimp.gif
great win

crabtree didn't see much action?

also, gore looked horrible
sick.gif
Crab, left the game because of his foot.
Gore always has had slow starts.  SEA DL is bigger/stronger than the niners OL. 

I HATE the cowboys, I hope we get the W next game. 

ginn wouldn't be a complete waste even if he didn't return those kicks for TDs. before him, special teams muffed and fumbled every goddamn kick. having someone competent back there is worth it.

ginn wouldn't be a complete waste even if he didn't return those kicks for TDs. before him, special teams muffed and fumbled every goddamn kick. having someone competent back there is worth it.

around the 4:58 mark

i thought that was pretty clever of harbaugh to put snider at te and have him motion like that. got the encroachment penalty and automatic first down/

i thought that was pretty clever of harbaugh to put snider at te and have him motion like that. got the encroachment penalty and automatic first down/

Originally Posted by offbad

And to think they made him take a $1mil paycut this season or not be on the team. 

Originally Posted by offbad

And to think they made him take a $1mil paycut this season or not be on the team. 

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

I was cussing at Snider before finding out he was a eligible TE.  Brilliant. 

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

I was cussing at Snider before finding out he was a eligible TE.  Brilliant. 

Back
Top Bottom