Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

he'd be a reasonable stopgap under this regime. hopefully he'd come cheaper than that though.

Time to get ready for the Seahawks. It's a short week and there always a tough team at home, but if we play like we did today we'll have a great chance. Let's go!

Time to get ready for the Seahawks. It's a short week and there always a tough team at home, but if we play like we did today we'll have a great chance. Let's go!

pimp.gif
great winOur secondary wow day and night from last year

Saw this on CSN, the opponents for next season have been released.

Aside from the usual NFC West games:

Home: Chicago, Detroit, Buffalo, Miami, and NFC East Winner (Giants or Cowboys)
Away: Green Bay, Minnesota, New England, New York Jets, and NFC South Winner (Saints or Falcons)

Away: Green Bay, Minnesota, New England, New York Jets, and NFC South Winner (Saints or Falcons)

Another talented WR who sets career lows when coming to play for the Niners. I know his was more injury related than QB related, but this is still disappointing. Was expecting a good season out of Braylon.

Another talented WR who sets career lows when coming to play for the Niners. I know his was more injury related than QB related, but this is still disappointing. Was expecting a good season out of Braylon.

I'm only assuming Morgan will be back which is why we cut Braylon. Although, I would've liked to see us keep him until the end of the year. 

I'm only assuming Morgan will be back which is why we cut Braylon. Although, I would've liked to see us keep him until the end of the year. 

Originally Posted by chris82790

Damn, is it just me or do we ALWAYS play Green Bay at Lambeau. That's an automatic loss. 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by chris82790

Damn, is it just me or do we ALWAYS play Green Bay at Lambeau. That's an automatic loss. 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

I'm more ticked that out of the 4 division winners we play the only one coming to SF is the weakest of the 4. Why we gotta play ALL the hard ones on the road?

I'm more ticked that out of the 4 division winners we play the only one coming to SF is the weakest of the 4. Why we gotta play ALL the hard ones on the road?

Damn, did Jim Schwartz make this schedule? @ Green Bay, @ NE, @ Jets and @ Saints will be brutal.

Damn, did Jim Schwartz make this schedule? @ Green Bay, @ NE, @ Jets and @ Saints will be brutal.

Back
Top Bottom