Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

122711-Pro-Header.jpg

pimp.gif

Snubs: Aldon and Bowman

This seems like a dream season. Its not looking up right now regarding 2012-2013

Snubs: Aldon and Bowman

This seems like a dream season. Its not looking up right now regarding 2012-2013

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

I'm only assuming Morgan will be back which is why we cut Braylon. Although, I would've liked to see us keep him until the end of the year. 

Morgan was placed on IR, don't think he will be back this season.Wondering if we'll go after a WR or just promote one up from the practice squad?The WR corps will be thin this week without Ginn and Kyle Williams. Hope we get the win so they get another week off to rest.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

I'm only assuming Morgan will be back which is why we cut Braylon. Although, I would've liked to see us keep him until the end of the year. 

Morgan was placed on IR, don't think he will be back this season.Wondering if we'll go after a WR or just promote one up from the practice squad?The WR corps will be thin this week without Ginn and Kyle Williams. Hope we get the win so they get another week off to rest.

Pretty sure a few weeks ago the news on Morgan was, "he's no where near being ready" or something along those lines. It was mentioned yesterday that they may be looking outside the org to fill the WR void...

Agreed with What Up on the snubs, along with CJ Spillman. Dude is a beast on Special Teams. Caught on KNBR this morning the discussion on Aldon is they think that because he's not an every/most down player that was held against him. To me, that's just sad. He's killing it w/ the sacks and doing it in less snaps. That's MORE impressive.

Pretty sure a few weeks ago the news on Morgan was, "he's no where near being ready" or something along those lines. It was mentioned yesterday that they may be looking outside the org to fill the WR void...

Agreed with What Up on the snubs, along with CJ Spillman. Dude is a beast on Special Teams. Caught on KNBR this morning the discussion on Aldon is they think that because he's not an every/most down player that was held against him. To me, that's just sad. He's killing it w/ the sacks and doing it in less snaps. That's MORE impressive.

C'mon Carlos, stay with us! Navorro is a total snub. He's probably as good as Willis, if not better this year! Maybe because he's still overshadowed by P.Dub which is why he was probably snubbed. Eh, no se. 
ohwell.gif
 It's usually tough for rookies to make Pro Bowl, so I'm not that surprised Aldon isn't in. 

C'mon Carlos, stay with us! Navorro is a total snub. He's probably as good as Willis, if not better this year! Maybe because he's still overshadowed by P.Dub which is why he was probably snubbed. Eh, no se. 
ohwell.gif
 It's usually tough for rookies to make Pro Bowl, so I'm not that surprised Aldon isn't in. 

TO is interested in coming back with us... I with that if hes still in shape and can play
pimp.gif

If that schedule is right I will be going to the Pats, Jets game... Cant wait!

TO is interested in coming back with us... I with that if hes still in shape and can play
pimp.gif

If that schedule is right I will be going to the Pats, Jets game... Cant wait!

Back
Top Bottom