Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

If Giants win, I will most likely be in attendance next week... just sucks tickets are gonna be so damn expensive...

NFC Championship home game!!!!

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Originally Posted by acidicality

For some reason, I actually like our chances better against the Packers compared to the Giants, although it should be the other way around.
Thats what I was also leaning towards.  Im a little more scared of Nicks, Cruz, Manningham as a 3rd receiver, Jacobs and Bradshaw who didnt play in the last meeting, JPP and you cant forget about Tuck.  With GB you dont know how Jennings will play (injury) Nelson is good, but their RBs arent as good as Jacobs/Bradshaw.  Always gotta watch out for Woodson, but I think Clay is having a down yr.  Either way, both teams will be difficult.  
Todays game showed why I was slightly leaning towards playing GB.  NY has more weapons and talent on both sides of the ball.   

Originally Posted by ady2glude707

Originally Posted by acidicality

For some reason, I actually like our chances better against the Packers compared to the Giants, although it should be the other way around.
Thats what I was also leaning towards.  Im a little more scared of Nicks, Cruz, Manningham as a 3rd receiver, Jacobs and Bradshaw who didnt play in the last meeting, JPP and you cant forget about Tuck.  With GB you dont know how Jennings will play (injury) Nelson is good, but their RBs arent as good as Jacobs/Bradshaw.  Always gotta watch out for Woodson, but I think Clay is having a down yr.  Either way, both teams will be difficult.  
Todays game showed why I was slightly leaning towards playing GB.  NY has more weapons and talent on both sides of the ball.   

Im in new York n I got willis and a Vernon Davis jersey with me. Real life trolling is going to happen in real life this week if the giants hold on

Im in new York n I got willis and a Vernon Davis jersey with me. Real life trolling is going to happen in real life this week if the giants hold on

Unbelievable game. Lost my voice.
laugh.gif
Going to try to cop tickets soon for the Championship game. Anyone know if they are replaying the game this week?

Unbelievable game. Lost my voice.
laugh.gif
Going to try to cop tickets soon for the Championship game. Anyone know if they are replaying the game this week?

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Same here, I'm in queens... I can't wait for this game whether I'm in SF or staying home... All my friends who are giants fans believe they are going to stomp us out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rex Ryan

Same here, I'm in queens... I can't wait for this game whether I'm in SF or staying home... All my friends who are giants fans believe they are going to stomp us out
laugh.gif

Never knew there were other Niner fans here 
laugh.gif
The media will be milking it all week and so will the Giants fans. Keep underestimating us...we saw how that turned out yesterday. 

Never knew there were other Niner fans here 
laugh.gif
The media will be milking it all week and so will the Giants fans. Keep underestimating us...we saw how that turned out yesterday. 

Back
Top Bottom