Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Same here, I wish we had Josh Morgan. Crabtree cannot drop passes and we should get Williams and Ginn in the offensive gameplan a bit more. I also think we should run a bit more to keep the Giants Dline on their toes.

Same here, I wish we had Josh Morgan. Crabtree cannot drop passes and we should get Williams and Ginn in the offensive gameplan a bit more. I also think we should run a bit more to keep the Giants Dline on their toes.

This may sound weird, but I'm glad Josh Morgan isn't around for a couple reasons. It helped develop Smith into a progressive passer instead of just relying on his safety blanket which by all accounts was Morgan. It helped him grow with Crabtree, who did have some drops on Sat. One was a drive killer, but he did have a TD grab too.

This may sound weird, but I'm glad Josh Morgan isn't around for a couple reasons. It helped develop Smith into a progressive passer instead of just relying on his safety blanket which by all accounts was Morgan. It helped him grow with Crabtree, who did have some drops on Sat. One was a drive killer, but he did have a TD grab too.

So it looks like im going to be staying home for the game, at least I have a 60 inch to watch it on... Have some friends over to watch them cry after the game

So it looks like im going to be staying home for the game, at least I have a 60 inch to watch it on... Have some friends over to watch them cry after the game

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

If I was back in Cali I'd make the drive up to the bay but air travel is gon be rediculous this week. I get my financial aid check this week too lol but I'm not touchin it til I go back to so cal for school. Perhaps it's best I don't go to the game tho. I went to the 97 NFC title game against green bay n it was all bad. That said I can't wait til Sunday

Originally Posted by ii FLaSh ii

If I was back in Cali I'd make the drive up to the bay but air travel is gon be rediculous this week. I get my financial aid check this week too lol but I'm not touchin it til I go back to so cal for school. Perhaps it's best I don't go to the game tho. I went to the 97 NFC title game against green bay n it was all bad. That said I can't wait til Sunday

Originally Posted by LB510

Originally Posted by Andrew630

I will try to cop tickets at 1PM on Wednesday.

This.
Any idea as far as seat location or price?

Dont worry about location.  There will only be 2,000 tickets available at 1PM on Wednesday, so whatever you could get, you should buy. 

This.

Dont worry about location.  There will only be 2,000 tickets available at 1PM on Wednesday, so whatever you could get, you should buy. 

LazyJ10 wrote:

Didn't see things that way. Good insight.

LazyJ10 wrote:

Didn't see things that way. Good insight.

Originally Posted by dland24

This.

i have to work smh......
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by dland24

This.

i have to work smh......
ohwell.gif

Whitner came to play Sunday.

The stick sounded electric on tv as well
pimp.gif
, we need that same kinda crowd Sunday

Whitner came to play Sunday.

The stick sounded electric on tv as well
pimp.gif
, we need that same kinda crowd Sunday

Back
Top Bottom