Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

Originally Posted by Bob Lobblaw

washington is looking to trade up to grab gabbert. maybe they cut a deal with the tardinals which lets pp7 slip to pick #7. wishful thinking?

I think its wishful thinking for sure.  They are more likely to trade with us.  At least I hope they trade with us, because I have serious doubts that PP or Von will be there at 7....and I dont want to be the team that rolls the dice on Gabbert.

Tomorrow
pimp.gif

Draft prince and a top flight receiver and were good

Originally Posted by dland24

washington is looking to trade up to grab gabbert. maybe they cut a deal with the tardinals which lets pp7 slip to pick #7. wishful thinking?

I think its wishful thinking for sure.  They are more likely to trade with us.  At least I hope they trade with us, because I have serious doubts that PP or Von will be there at 7....and I dont want to be the team that rolls the dice on Gabbert.
id risk on Gabbert, i like him.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Im warming up to the idea....especially because I have been reading a ton of mocks that have us taking him.  I just hope if we do take him he turns out.  Taking a quarterback really high handicaps a team for 5+ years if he doesnt turn out.  Hell look at the +!@%++# quarterback situation we are in right now.  6+ years our team has been diarrhea because of our garbage signal caller.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Im warming up to the idea....especially because I have been reading a ton of mocks that have us taking him.  I just hope if we do take him he turns out.  Taking a quarterback really high handicaps a team for 5+ years if he doesnt turn out.  Hell look at the +!@%++# quarterback situation we are in right now.  6+ years our team has been diarrhea because of our garbage signal caller.

i do see a lot of mock draft and 'experts' pegging us on picking gabbert, but i just dont know....

not sure how i comfortable i am with that pick when i feel theres others to be had later on. Really dont see gabbert as that clear-cut qb

i do see a lot of mock draft and 'experts' pegging us on picking gabbert, but i just dont know....

not sure how i comfortable i am with that pick when i feel theres others to be had later on. Really dont see gabbert as that clear-cut qb

Yeah, he should but they've said they arent gonna do that.

With that said, err gonna miss the draft due to work.

I hope the 49ers do not take a QB in the first round.

If they can trade the pick and get more picks, do it Baalke.

Yeah, he should but they've said they arent gonna do that.

With that said, err gonna miss the draft due to work.

I hope the 49ers do not take a QB in the first round.

If they can trade the pick and get more picks, do it Baalke.

Back
Top Bottom