Official 2012 San Francisco 49ers Offseason Thread

I feel these picks are for the future, Jenkins and James are playing positions that the 49ers have a lot of players, but in a couple of years I can see them being starters

I feel these picks are for the future, Jenkins and James are playing positions that the 49ers have a lot of players, but in a couple of years I can see them being starters

I like the pick but it is a confusing one imo, but I think James can work out to be a crazy steal 
pimp.gif

I was jumping when I heard the pick, I liked watching him in Oregon...

This is going to be fun to watch with the rotation of players we got out at RB/WR...

I was jumping when I heard the pick, I liked watching him in Oregon...

This is going to be fun to watch with the rotation of players we got out at RB/WR...

Wow.. the offense looks almost as loaded, on paper, as the defense. If Peyton Manning made the right choice... he would have had a ring this year.

Wow.. the offense looks almost as loaded, on paper, as the defense. If Peyton Manning made the right choice... he would have had a ring this year.

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I love it.

Damn, we are stacked on the offensive side. Anthony Dixon is probably good as gone. James and Hunter are the future of this team. I hope we draft some O Line. That bastard Alex needs some protection. 

Originally Posted by bright nikes

I love it.

Damn, we are stacked on the offensive side. Anthony Dixon is probably good as gone. James and Hunter are the future of this team. I hope we draft some O Line. That bastard Alex needs some protection. 

So are James and Hunter going to be competing for second string?

I really liked Hunter last year ..

So are James and Hunter going to be competing for second string?

I really liked Hunter last year ..

Oh yeah forgot about that dude.

I'm not really sure about this pick .. drafting for the future?

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

We are drafting for explosive plays. catch it at 5 yards and take it 75. We are building this offense to have speed at the skill positions. Perfect dump off weapon for Alex. 

Originally Posted by Nawzlew

We are drafting for explosive plays. catch it at 5 yards and take it 75. We are building this offense to have speed at the skill positions. Perfect dump off weapon for Alex. 

Back
Top Bottom