OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

A lil help here,

I'm up by 30 w/ cutler cooper and eagles D left to play

He has Foles and McCoy 

Should I swap Cutler for Kap against the falcons? FYI im worried about Cutler getting hurt and not finishing the game

Mmm the atl defense has been getting worked by everyone lately.

Don't trust me I just lost the chip tho

Last edited:
Wow just checked my score for the first time today and i actually still have a chance...im up by 39.4 with Foles left. He has Cutler, McCoy, and Gonzalez left. He had Stephen Jackson in b4, but switched him out for Dennis Johnson. Im terrified of what McCoy is gonna do to the Bears defense...after watching their defense, i wouldnt b surprised if he scores above 30 pts.

Thanks for nothing:
K. Wright
R. Bush
Pitta
KC Def
Lynch (dont really blame Lynch, ARI is tough)

Still hope!

A lil help here,

He has Foles and McCoy

Should I swap Cutler for Kap against the falcons? FYI im worried about Cutler getting hurt and not finishing the game
Thats TWO JUICY matchups

A lil help here,

He has Foles and McCoy

Thats TWO JUICY matchups
I know, I have 19min to pull the trigger on kap, cant decide
mad.gif

My team on the right, that last Pats Defense TD saved me. Just gotta hope for no point adjustment fraud. 

Last edited:

I know, I have 19min to pull the trigger on kap, cant decide
mad.gif
I mean I have Cutler going for me in BOTH of my leagues but I have Vernon Davis and Crabtree also. I would say if you have those players cooper go ahead and make the switch. It comes down to the GUT sir thats all

championship game and this bs going on...

chiefs D :smh:

currently playing
stafford :smh:
torrey smith :smh:
justin tucker :smh:

worst possible time for my team to suck it up... even lynch didnt come thru this week.

im down 7 with forte vs alshon and desean... not looking good.

Did New England D just did dis? Cost me $400 ... Went from buying the owner of the league's sons a #ps4 to only myself a xbox1 ... F

What a horrible fantasy championship week from all my guys.

Vereen
Sanders
Marshawn
Pitta
Steve Smith

2nd time I lost in the title game and the lowest scoring output of the season from my team SMFH. I'm never going to win a title

Last edited:

Vereen
Sanders
Marshawn
Pitta
Steve Smith

2nd time I lost in the title game and the lowest scoring output of the season from my team SMFH. I'm never going to win a title

Sucks. My team scored 27 points lower than any other game this season.

Words cannot describe the hate I have for Jay Cutler, the KC defense and the Ravens right now ... I can't believe this **** ...

Welp, I guess rather lose the chip' in a blowout than a close game.

Worst game of the year had to happen today of all days

Last edited:

Vereen
Sanders
Marshawn
Pitta
Steve Smith

Sucks. My team scored 27 points lower than any other game this season.

Yeah, it had to happen today. Add Matt Forte to that list smfh. Avg 105 all season. I'm barely at 75 :smh: :x

Im in the finals and over half my team decides to be fantasy duds today. SMH

Im still up 7 thanks to foles, murray, charles, and bell, but he still has vernon davis tomorow night. What do you guys think my chances are?

Im in the finals and over half my team decides to be fantasy duds today. SMH

Im still up 7 thanks to foles, murray, charles, and bell, but he still has vernon davis tomorow night. What do you guys think my chances are?

I'd be scared cuzza how well TE's do against ATL and how much Kap looks for him

Im scared myself and I just need T.Gonzalez to stay below 15.72 points to win...thank you Foles, Decker, Gordon (i guess), F. Jackson and Nick Novak for keepin me in it

Welp got toasted in one league

In another, Up 12 and they have San Fran's defense....god help me

Last edited:
I'd be scared cuzza how well TE's do against ATL and how much Kap looks for him

Im scared myself and I just need T.Gonzalez to stay below 15.72 points to win...thank you Foles, Decker, Gordon (i guess), F. Jackson and Nick Novak for keepin me in it
Yea thats what makes me nervous, im hoping kap tries to get crabtree going instead so hed be more ready for the playoffs.

but i think you'll hold on Gonzalez is hurt and 49ers D has been consistent all year

Back
Top Bottom