OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

made it to the bowl in all 3 of my leagues.

League 1: Already wrapped up the chip yesterday

League 2: I have a massive lead, opponent only has Crabtree. as long as he doesnt have a better game than Megatrons 329yrd game ill win LOL

League 3: I need 7pts from Boldin and the Falcons kicker to win!

might go a perfect 3 for 3 with championships!!!!!

Tonight is really making me rethink whether or not I should start Tony Gonzales next week.

I win!!!!!! first championship after playin for 5 years. Tony Gonzalez is who lost me the championship a few years ago, and now he won it for me by not doing enough for my opponent. Feels good

I finally made a RIGHT decision in a championship game in dropping Suisham last minute cuzza the weather and picking up Novak...without that, I lose by 4. $800 richer :D

I WON THE SHIP!!!!!

I was only up 7 going into monday's game and he had vernon davis. 

Fantasy Rookie and Fantasy Champ 
pimp.gif

Finished 3rd, 4th and 11th in my leagues...time to start thinking about keepers in my money league.

You guys think Peyton is worth a 1st round pick? I get to keep any 2 players drafted after the 3rd round and you lose 2 picks from where the player was drafted, so he would end up being my 1st pick next year. It's between him and Gio which I drafted in the 5th so I'd lose a 3rd for him. My other keeper is probably going to be Rashad Jennings which I picked up as a FA so I only lose a 13th or 14th for him. Doubt DMC comes back to the Raiders next season.

Any advice/input :nerd:

Yea I know the season just finished :lol:...but I'm trying to get my GM on :lol:

I WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!!!! YESSS!!!!!!!!!!

View media item 707950

T. Gonzalez had me ******** bricks :smh:

i was dying man. only needed 6 points and this fool had 1 point with just over 2 min left. i saw matty ryan look for him on that play, but he was covered so he tried to go through his progressions. i was like nooooooooo, but then i saw him wind up and throw in that direction anyway. i held my breath thinking maybe it's finally going to tony after all. saw tony catch the ball, but flags on the play and i was thinking it has to be offensive pass interference or something. saw a long discussion and i started to get hope again. refs said two fouls on the defense and i went NUTS.

then this fool had the audacity to catch a couple more balls after that. finished with 12 points...11 of them coming in like the final 2 minutes of the game :rolleyes

:pimp: Defeated heat23 and chester on the path to a trophy, first NT league I've participated in.

What a season, thank you Peyton gawd

Lost in the chip in my league :smh: :smh: :smh:.

That makes it 2 years in a row that I've choked in the championship in the same league. Oh well, I guess I can be happy that I've got 2 nice keepers for next year :\.

Thanks for all the help throughout the season everyone. Until next year :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:.

Finished 3rd, 4th and 11th in my leagues...time to start thinking about keepers in my money league.

You guys think Peyton is worth a 1st round pick? I get to keep any 2 players drafted after the 3rd round and you lose 2 picks from where the player was drafted, so he would end up being my 1st pick next year. It's between him and Gio which I drafted in the 5th so I'd lose a 3rd for him. My other keeper is probably going to be Rashad Jennings which I picked up as a FA so I only lose a 13th or 14th for him. Doubt DMC comes back to the Raiders next season.

Any advice/input :nerd:

Yea I know the season just finished :lol:...but I'm trying to get my GM on :lol:

I wouldn't keep Jennings. Or at least not until some clarification on his status for next year as the lead back. I highly doubt they'll commit to him.

And I'd keep Peyton if your only options are those 3. But you have to remember he just put up one of the best QB years EVER

Lost in the chip in my league :smh: :smh: :smh:.

That makes it 2 years in a row that I've choked in the championship in the same league. Oh well, I guess I can be happy that I've got 2 nice keepers for next year :\.

Thanks for all the help throughout the season everyone. Until next year :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:.

DUDE. Same here. Lost my main league in the finals twice in a row. Last year by 0.8 pts.

Won another league this season tho, thanks mainly to standing by josh Gordon during the draft and early part of the year. He was my MVP

i was dying man. only needed 6 points and this fool had 1 point with just over 2 min left. i saw matty ryan look for him on that play, but he was covered so he tried to go through his progressions. i was like nooooooooo, but then i saw him wind up and throw in that direction anyway. i held my breath thinking maybe it's finally going to tony after all. saw tony catch the ball, but flags on the play and i was thinking it has to be offensive pass interference or something. saw a long discussion and i started to get hope again. refs said two fouls on the defense and i went NUTS.

then this fool had the audacity to catch a couple more balls after that. finished with 12 points...11 of them coming in like the final 2 minutes of the game :rolleyes

Bro one more catch after that one to make it with :05 left, I was ******. :frown: This dude like you said, had us smiling up until 2 mins left in the game.

I felt like he was telling me no Joe, **** you and your championship. lol But thankfully he didnt catch anything.

If I would have lost because of that dude, I would have broken my tv no lie. lol

Back
Top Bottom