OFFICIAL 2013 FANTASY FOOTBALL TALK

sooooooo.... i knew i should have sat tucker... but mez convinced me to play him... im up by 2 points with sf defense on monday.. gonna check if there is any stat adjustments that might be made and i might just sit my defense

Desean and Calvin bummed it for me today. I'm up by 30 but my opponent has kaepernick and V.Davis left to play. Not feeling too good about this.

Basically lost my big money league, he's up by 35 with Sjax playing while I have the worst Fantasy QB playing...... Kaepernick :smh:

Last edited:
only the semis for me, and im up 7 with only 1 TE left to play on each side...Tony G (me) vs. Vernon Davis. come on matty checkdown...time to live up to the name

Staying w/ cutler, dont let me down jay

:lol: i had both marshall and jeffrey in one lineup so i had a rough night. i thought they were going to eat that eagles secondary up. :smh:

i won one championship today (pending vernon davis doesn't score like -20 tomorrow night lol)

down by 7 in my other championship that actually has $300 on the line. i friggin benched blount today for mjd's backup thinking he would have another solid week despite mjd coming back. blount was going against the ravens and i figured i'd get a couple more points that way. ended up scoring a whopping 0 while blount finished with 19 on the bench. should have just stuck with what got me this far, but now i need tony gonzalez to score at least 8 points. i've got a bad feeling about it though...

I won! Classic #1 vs #2 and projected points had us separated by less than .5 points. $450 :pimp:

Thank you to everyone who helped me through this season. Definitely wouldn't have won without some of your tips. Ex. Allen, Andre Brown.

Shoutout to:

J. Charles. My #2 overall pick and MVP. Even his off days were good.

Gronkowski. Being my lucky charm and beast when he did play. I drafted him and kept him on my bench until he was healthy. Had a lot of lucky wins first 6weeks so when he went to IR I kept him because I did so well with him on my bench. Why not. (Kinda like when that guy kept Hernandez)

Keenan Allen. Saving my season. First half of the season, I was starting WRs like Eddie Royal, Stevie Johnson and Ryan Broyles. He carried that WR core most weeks.

Foles and Stafford. Stepping up when I started them. Never regretted whoever I started that week.

Reggie Bush, Gio and Lamar Miller. For being good at the right time so I could trade them for players like DJax, Garcon and Mathews.

Charles Clay. For being the most useless backup TE I've ever owned. So frustrating.

http://s47.photobucket.com/user/hvk...E8DAB037-F394-428E-9D05-9E3A13B4F8FB.png.html

My message I kept from Week 1. Feels good to win because everyone in the league were annoying to try to trade with.

Even after the Aints and Brees crapped the bed I am up by 20 with Kaep and a Safety left to play for my opponent. :smh:

I need a lot of positive vibes and quite a bit of luck to become champ.

Last edited:
Out of 3 leagues, I lost the 'ship in 2 and need at least 4 points from Phil Dawson to win one SMH

I lost my championship, in my money league I got gore left down 40. I could of won if I played Arizonas D and Fred Jackson over r.jennings.

I'm up 24 in my family league, I have tony g, he has v.davis AND 49ers D

Can anyone explain why kuechly has only 9 fantasy points on yahoo?

I thought he got 24 tackles and he is the difference between me winning and losing this week :lol:

^^^ Cause he only had 9 solo tackles the other 15 were assisted. He did get a int so you should've gotten more than 9 points

Last edited:
Won my $$$$ league!! :pimp:

Prolly gonna lose the NT league I'm in to True Blues.

Looking back I won despite cutting bait on Alshon Jefferey after wk 2, yeah I know :stoneface:

Also reached with Danny Amendola with my 4th rd pick.

Lot of it was luck but my team was consistent all season, 2nd in points and having Jamaal Charles helps. Good luck to everyone still in it!

I actually only need Gonzalez to score 6 points tonight instead of 8. I'm only down 6, but ties in playoff games on ESPN go to the higher seed. I'm the 5th seed, but the other guy that made the championship was the 6th seed :smile:

hope he scores a TD the first drive so I can celebrate

Up 10, I have Gore and he has the 49ers D/ST.

Think it's going to be really close, I'm a die-hard 49er fan so this is going to get very annoying :lol:

Up 10, I have Gore and he has the 49ers D/ST.

Think it's going to be really close, I'm a die-hard 49er fan so this is going to get very annoying :lol:

:lol: I hate that, hoping for shootouts or shutdowns like I am a eagles fan, have shady , but playing vs Foles and desean. So hoping McCoy gets all the TDs and Foles n action Jackson don't tear me a new one, at the same time above all I want to see the eagles win, any way neccisary, I try to avoid playing say a QB and a Rb, when the other guy has our D and WR , just makes everything agrivating

I actually only need Gonzalez to score 6 points tonight instead of 8. I'm only down 6, but ties in playoff games on ESPN go to the higher seed. I'm the 5th seed, but the other guy that made the championship was the 6th seed :smile:

hope he scores a TD the first drive so I can celebrate

lol...for ur sake and mine...i hope he does nothing all game and scores a TD on the last play. I need him to score less than 15.7 points, but if he scores on the first drive, i'll be very very nervous

In my league defense scores more than kickers because they start out with ten and go down as your d let's points go, but you get points for sacks,pics,fumble recoveries, if that's the case, I say 49ers d > bryant , BUT. Anything can happen any given Sunday
You have a good championship matchup goin on

Last edited:
Down by 20 with Crabtree left 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom