what is Anderson a 3 or 4?

Combo but I like him more as a stretch 4 next to Dwight

Lin :/
Harden
Parsons
Anderson
Dwight

Would put up 1980's #'s

they are more than likely keeping asik and lin. he doesnt want to be a backup, but there have been no demands from his side. rockets should keep him, dwight stays getting in foul trouble. would be best C combo in league by far. dmo been hitting the weights non stop, he should be a lot stronger. dude is legit if he can hold position

Last edited:
Yea I like DMo as well, I love Asik but I think he's a starter at this point in his career.

Combo but I like him more as a stretch 4 next to Dwight

Lin :/
Harden
Parsons
Anderson
Dwight

Would put up 1980's #'s
yeah that team would be really good, but I think Donatas Motiejunas is a great fit at the 4, and has potential to be better than Anderson.

Lin stole so much money last summer that I gotta respect it. Thought Morey was smarter than that.

Jose Calderon woulda been the perfect PG for the Rockets imo. Too bad he already has a deal in place with the mavs
mean.gif

Dudes a shooter and we need that at the 1.

Austin is trash lol

Crossover and fancy dribbling doesn't mean it's going to work in the NBA. Also 6'3 combo guard is one of the least significant position in the pro. If you're 6'2 6'3 with no defense. You better have a one heck of a offense game or you'll be out the league in 2, 3 years max. When you put a 6'6 6'7 NBA defender on Austin he would shoot like 25% from the field. Can't ask Austin to check 6'6 6'7 2 guard on defense neither.

Last edited:
Jose Calderon woulda been the perfect PG for the Rockets imo. Too bad he already has a deal in place with the mavs
mean.gif

Dudes a shooter and we need that at the 1.

Yea Calderon is the perfect guy with that squad but I doubt Hou would have given him that money without being able to move Lin

They've been together all summer but KD was always coy about it when asked and said they were friends and she was the opposite on her twitter and instagram. Guess it's out now and he'll quit lying saying they were just friends because they played in HS together. Congrats.

Last edited:
KD seemed like the type to snag a female ball player. No way I'd get married in his position but happy for the young god nonetheless

Son will be the #1 pick in the 2032 NBA draft

yes and no. in the long run, LA can simply kill free agency next year and be right back at it. i think it was more his lack of a relationship with kobe and d'antoni. he basically took 30 million less to leave them behind. can't say i blame him on the kobe front. this is the same kobe that was openly calling him out in the media throughout the year when dwight was hurt

I mean, like someone had said earlier, Lakers can absolutely suck this year, (which i dont think they will, but if it happens so be it), get a top 15 pick, use the stretch provision on nash, which means his salary is off the books for 2014, and what do ya know.. any superstars can come and make there own team in Los Angeles.

Superstars, a top 15 pick in this loaded draft, and kobe pau taking drastically smaller contracts..

and i dont have to put up with hearing about Dwight crying about touches, or how noone likes him.

yeah i'll take it.

In the short run lakers will look bad, and it'll seem like Dwight made the right decision, but when you look 4-5 years from now, when Kobe is retired, polishing his 6th ring, and dwight is still crying about touches on whatever team he's on..

LA will have won.

:D

:lol: :lol: will he be doing this coming off the bench for Chalmers on the Heat, or Kawhi Leonard?

I love Asik but I think he's a starter at this point in his career.

According to what? If HOU didn't offer that poison pill contract he'd still be backing up Noah.

He's a back up on a non 7th/8th seed good team

Last edited:
The Clippers are not going anywhere until Griffin and Jordan improve their games. That's just the bottom line.

I'm still trying to figure out how OKC is a lock to win the West when they lost their 3rd scorer. I guess that doesn't really matter? :lol:

I love what the Warriors did by getting Iguodala, but I can already see people making them the new Denver Nuggets. People are already overhyping the team.

At this point in time, I don't see Memphis winning the West because the front office has yet to improve the teams weakest area. They will win a lot of games because they are a great team and probably finish top 3-4 in the West, but not adding any 3 point shooting or another perimeter scorer is going to hurt deep into the playoffs.

Houston has Lin still as their starting PG. I cannot honestly see Houston beating the Warriors and Grizzlies in a series because both teams have better overall teams and great size up front. I also cannot see them beating the Clippers because they have the better player in Paul along with a more balanced team on the perimeter. I can see Houston giving OKC some trouble.

Like I said, the West is going to great this year. I really would like to see Memphis make that S&T to get Ellis for Bayless + Prince. Gives us some more firepower off the bench. Grizz also close to signing the Italian forward Datome. I think Boston is out of the running now.

According to what? If HOU didn't offer that poison pill contract he'd still be backing up Noah.

He's a back up on a good team.

He's arguably a top 10 C in the league...but yet, you think he's only a back up on a good team?

What?

Averages a double-double and is one of the best defensive bigs in the NBA.

He's a back up on a good team.

He's arguably a top 10 C in the league...but yet, you think he's only a back up on a good team?

What?

Averages a double-double and is one of the best defensive bigs in the NBA.

Name a non 7th/8th seed team he can start on right now. Maybe the Thunder anything is better than Perkins.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom