Official 2013 NBA Offseason Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
KD could of done better all the dimes you see state to state and he's young making millions take your time fam :smh:

Only girls are suppose to say **** like "he could do better"

I can't **** y'all 21st century dudes.

Y'all some skirts

Im saying tho, should he marry a groupie because shes bad have a couple kids then be paying child support in 4 years? He married a college educated WNBA player :smokin

Omer Asik is better than Tyson Chandler at this point in their respective careers.

Can we talk about the death of Tyson Chandler somewhere last season? I think we've seen the best of him, I hope he can regain form but big men don't usually get better this late in their careers

Metta World Peace ‏@MettaWorldPeace 20m
Lakers vs Houston conference finals. Pre order your popcorn!!

Metta World Peace Metta World Peace ‏@MettaWorldPeace 21m
There is enough leadership to get it done!!!!!

Metta World Peace Metta World Peace ‏@MettaWorldPeace 22m
Lakers will have an amazing team next year. Chemistry will click. With , 24 and Gasol have 7. Rings between them and my one ring ...

Metta World Peace Metta World Peace ‏@MettaWorldPeace 24m
Houston will be in the conference finals next year. Harden will probably be MVP. Two of the top 5 centers will be on the same team. But!!!

Metta World Peace Metta World Peace ‏@MettaWorldPeace 26m
Asik on the Rockets with the new guy is huge. I believe Asik can be top 5 center presence in the league. Potentially a big problem.

Metta World Peace Metta World Peace ‏@MettaWorldPeace 45m
Do yal remember my comments on Asik during the playoffs? If so, tell me what my thoughts were..

some of metta's recent comments. guess lakers are ready. dude not even acknowledging dwights name :lol: i think he is just happy he wasnt amnestied if dwight stayed

I've got so much respect for Durant man. 
nthat.gif

and she's good looking, I don't know why you guys are bashing her. 

Last edited:
I'm taking Asik over Splitter all day every day. They're both limited offensively but Asik is one of the best man-to-man post defenders in the league. Yeah, that Houston team had Harden this past year, but without Asik there's no way they make the playoffs. They were starting Greg Smith and whatever other random player next to him at PF throughout the season, with Parsons occasionally sliding down to the 4.

Of the starting centers that made the playoffs I'm taking Asik over all of em except Dwight, Noah, Gasol, Hibbert, Lopez and Horford.

I'm taking Asik over Splitter all day every day. They're both limited offensively but Asik is one of the best man-to-man post defenders in the league. Yeah, that Houston team had Harden this past year, but without Asik there's no way they make the playoffs. They were starting Greg Smith and whatever other random player next to him at PF throughout the season, with Parsons occasionally sliding down to the 4.

Of the starting centers that made the playoffs I'm taking Asik over all of em except Dwight, Noah, Gasol, Hibbert, Lopez and Horford.
asik over chandler?

KD could of done better all the dimes you see state to state and he's young making millions take your time fam :smh:

Only girls are suppose to say **** like "he could do better"

I can't **** y'all 21st century dudes.

Y'all some skirts

The way you sounded like resembles that...not all dimes are groupies. Get off his nuts he got enough ppl on them, idk why I'm even arguing about this there's way too much fishes in the sea

I've got so much respect for Durant man. :nthat:

and she's good looking, I don't know why you guys are bashing her. 

QFT she seems like a very nice young lady with a good head on her shoulders. There is a difference between marrying and dating and model looks aren't the most important thing.

Asik is a starter in this league. Monster rebounder and defender.

exactly

LULZ at thinking hes not good enough and can only play back up. dude is a monster on the boards, look up his stats. stop it

Between the Dwight and Asik talk I'm convinced a lot of y'all don't see the value of rebounds and defending the paint

You sound young and immature. I bet everything I own that you're not married. Everyone doesn't want to live the JR Smith/James Harden lifestyle:smangin dime after dime, club life every weekend. Some people actually want a wholesome, solid relationship.

Kd found someone with similar interests and she probably genuinely likes him. He seems like a mature, grounded cat anyway.

Watching the summer league the Pistons have some good young talent. Finally getting past the Tayshaun, Jason Maxiell, Ben Gordon, Villanueva, old man Ben Wallace, T-Mac days. All that's really left from that group is Stuckey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom