Official 2013 NFL Washington Diplomats SEASON Thread - Last Game 12/29 @ 1:00 PM vs. Giants

Why just single out the ******** tho?

I said the exact same thing. Nobody is not *****ing about Las Vegas Rebels or KC Chiefs... SMH

I can't believe NT came up with a contest tho. I couldn't believe it. You should see what they posted, calling them a national disgrace and what not, crazy. People are entirely way to sensitive.

I said the exact same thing. Nobody is not *****ing about Las Vegas Rebels or KC Chiefs... SMH

I can't believe NT came up with a contest tho. I couldn't believe it. You should see what they posted, calling them a national disgrace and what not, crazy. People are entirely way to sensitive.

I saw the post this morning

Smh at having a contest too

Ridiculous

I get the feeling that the name change will come one day. :smh:

This is wack and honestly I should stop posting on here. But after this blunt to calm me down. I think I should be here to voice my opinion on stupid **** like this. :smh:

It will change... Probably too the Washington Warriors. They already have Nike mock ups for the Jerseys

Last edited:
Where is this thread that you guys are talking about?

And honestly it's not that hard to understand why the name NEEDS to change.

Not all traditions are good ones.

Sounds like something an oppressor would say.
Well that sounds like something an idiot would say.

Saying people are overly sensitive is oppressive? Guess what? - you just proved my point.
If YOU are not able to comprehend, then your just not able to comprehend.  The wheels are set in motion for the name of The Washington ******** to change............and change for good.  I suggest all you dudes prepare yourselves accordingly and get use to it.  That's the way it is..............and more importantly that's the way it's going to be. 

If YOU are not able to comprehend, then your just not able to comprehend.  The wheels are set in motion for the name of The Washington ******** to change............and change for good.  I suggest all you dudes prepare yourselves accordingly and get use to it.  That's the way it is..............and more importantly that's the way it's going to be. 

Just because I don't agree with you doesn't mean I don't understand. You're absolutely wrong to assume that. Calling someone oppressive because they have a different opinion than you is plain ignorant.

And the owner of the team clearly said "NEVER will they change the name" And until Washington fans start boycotting the team and merchandise, or the NFL makes them change it, they have no reason to change it.

And skins fans will fight tooth and nail to avoid a name change.

The NFL won't do that because it will set precedent for every other league and team to follow suit and that will mean massive money lost on merchandise and franchising.

So they should spend MILLIONS of dollars changing the team name because a small group of people are offended by it? Sorry, it's not my business to tell them what to do, just like it's none of your business.

It won't happen for years, if it does happen...

Last edited:
The thread title will eventually change. I told Meth I don't agree, but I'll comply by whatever they come up with.

Just filter the name "********" and be done with it. No need for a contest.

As I've stated before...there are people on both sides of the issue speaking on behalf of Native Americans. I would much rather see a poll conducted by Native Americans to see where THEY stand on this topic.

It is what it is. :smh:

So they should spend MILLIONS of dollars changing the team name because a small group of people are offended by it? Sorry, it's not my business to tell them what to do, just like it's none of your business.

Yes they should.

I wont pretend to know about owning a business, but I know it's never good business to blatantly offend other people no matter how small or large the group. Just look at all the negative attention this has gotten. It will only increase as it should.

And you don't have to be Native American to find it offensive or insensitive to say the least. Just do the right thing. What is wrong with that?

Last edited:
I'll edit the thread title accordingly, but I'm not acknowledging (sp?) the "winner" of the renaming contest. I think that's beyond lame. Meth made the executive call on filtering the name and that should be it. The NTer who wins the contest will certainly enjoy the $500, but that name will not be used in this thread. Just my .02

Filtering the name of a professional sports team 
mean.gif

They are the Washington ********.  That should be their name on NT and in real life.

Last edited:
Just change the title to 'Skins and call it a day.

As long as the Skins are a billion $ team, and the majority of fans support the name, it isn't going anywhere.

Only folks in this thread that have a problem with name are fans of other team. Don't feed the trolls.

Just change the title to 'Skins and call it a day.

As long as the Skins are a billion $ team, and the majority of fans support the name, it isn't going anywhere.

Only folks in this thread that have a problem with name are fans of other team
. Don't feed the trolls.

False

Big reason I don't believe the name will ever change, is last time I checked is the ******** a top 5 grossing sports team period. Too much money lost with a name change.

Back
Top Bottom