Official 2013 NFL Washington Diplomats SEASON Thread - Last Game 12/29 @ 1:00 PM vs. Giants

Do you guys think we should Fire Mike and Kyle?

I honestly don't think we should. I know things have been rough this year. But I don't see anybody we could hire to make things better. I say we ride it out and see **** happens once we try to get a few better players next year.

Plus it's not all on the offensive side anyway. The defense had been terrible. Speaking of that, why the **** is haslett in that both? He needs to be on the sideline digging into those guys **** when they make mistakes.

Nah the mike and kyle show is pathetic and needs cancelled.

From an outsiders perspectibe yall need to clean house... new Off n Def coordinators and head coach.

Gettin rg3 murked :x

Run more bootlegs into the face of the weak side linebacker than i thought humanly possible. Every game at least 10 naked boots right into pressure

Last edited:
I don't' even know anymore. I don't think firing the Shannahan's is gonna turn things around. But if they did fire them i wouldn't be surprised or angry.

We make too many mistakes to win. I would like to see RG3 be more of a Russel wilson type. Pretty much a pocket passer but be able to use the athleticism to keep plays alive or pick up a first down here and there. The zone read is going to get him killed if he doesn't put on more weight.

But we ran the ball really well in the first half....couldn't get convert on 3rd and shorts. Then RG3's fumble...it happens i guess...but the play at the end of the game was crap....he needs to play better for us to win. I know its not on one guy...our O-Line needs to step it up would be nice to get some WR help...but idk if thats rg3 always looking for Garcon and Reed or the receivers just don't get open (paulsen was wide open when rg3 threw it 15 yards over his head to start the game.....). And we still need DB help....but we have too much talent to be this bad (said every skins fan every year for the past 10 years :smh:)

Last edited:
People are only outraged because the team had a semi decent season last year and are getting some shine in the media again. This PC bull wasn't around like this back in '08.

Hope Dan sticks to his gut and keeps the name.

People are only outraged because the team had a semi decent season last year and are getting some shine in the media again. This PC bull wasn't around like this back in '08.

Hope Dan sticks to his gut and keeps the name.
Soon and very soon my friend.  You dudes just prepare yourselves. 

They can vote all they want. Danny isn't changing the name of the team.
If Danny wants to bring the team back to DC, to build a stadium to compete with Jerry World (which wants to) yes he will have to change the team name according to this resolution by the DC council.  That's the point that I want everyone to understand here. 

The soccer team DC United will have it's new stadium up and running by 2016, which will then leave RFK stadium vacant, which of course will open discussions for DC to tear down the RFK.  Which of course the team would love to build a brand new stadium there with a roof since the metro is already there, there is plenty of parking and of course the main point which would be to have the team back in DC. 

These are all key points for Snyder and Co. to think about.  Which is even more reason for Danny to do the right thing which is to change the name immediately if not sooner.  Otherwise, it only gets worse with more pressure being applied from here on out on the matter.  Some folks have to lean the hard way sometimes though.   

I think most skins fans are impartial to the name. Like change it or don't change it just shut up already make a decision and just do or don't do it. Dan says he won't change it....ok....you know the outcome....if you are offended sorry but the name is not meant to be offensive....if you are going to change it then just do it...say sorry to those offended...change it and move on. All we really care about is the team on the field not the political correctness of the name.

Soon and very soon my friend.  You dudes just prepare yourselves. 

If Danny wants to bring the team back to DC, to build a stadium to compete with Jerry World (which wants to) yes he will have to change the team name according to this resolution by the DC council.  That's the point that I want everyone to understand here. 

The soccer team DC United will have it's new stadium up and running by 2016, which will then leave RFK stadium vacant, which of course will open discussions for DC to tear down the RFK.  Which of course the team would love to build a brand new stadium there with a roof since the metro is already there, there is plenty of parking and of course the main point which would be to have the team back in DC. 

These are all key points for Snyder and Co. to think about.  Which is even more reason for Danny to do the right thing which is to change the name immediately if not sooner.  Otherwise, it only gets worse with more pressure being applied from here on out on the matter.  Some folks have to lean the hard way sometimes though.   
NOVA is where the next ******** stadium will be built, I guarantee it.

NOVA is where the next ******** stadium will be built, I guarantee it.
Yeah NOVA is a possibility, as that is where Fed Ex stadium was originally going to be build near Potomac Yards but that fell threw years ago obviously.  I just know that Danny is boxed-in politically in Maryland and DC as it pertains to this matter with the hopes of a new stadium being built in either.  That is one of the reasons why the DC Council resolution vote did mean something.  NOVA would be his last and only option. 

@Deuce King  are you of Native American descent.

and i dont mean that 1/8th cherokee on my grand auntie side ****. 
No, I am black. 

Thought the red lobster funeral segment on the junkies was funny. I hope we do end up with a bad record because finishing 8-8 or 9-7 will have everyone talking about the what ifs of the season and that does us no good. I am not a fan of the coaching staff right now, but I think the Shanahans are probably the best options we got.

Monday night football :nthat:

i hope we win because its a national stage game. Don't want to get embarrassed

This game is gonna go one of two ways:

1. Both offenses struggle and it's a tight game in the 4th

OR

2. We get absolutely slaughtered again on MNF and the drama surrounding the team gets even worse.

I just really wanna see this team fight for four quarters. They haven't done that once this year, and if they can somehow pull this off…who knows what could happen.

Being a fan of this team is so miserable |I :x get the Shanahan's the **** outta here. Replace that sorry ******g excuse for an offensive line. Honestly, if half the team was cut and we had to bring in replacement players I don't think it could get worse. This team comes out and gets embarrassed one way or another every week, and that's on the coaching. They look lost out there all the time. Last year seems like it was 10 years ago.

Bob's legs and that gimmick offense hid what a terrible team this really is. This is the same product on both sides of the ball we were given last year.

Also Garcon, isnt and should be a number 1 option. Orakpo hasnt made any noise since his rookie season. Our D line gets no push. Our offensive line is manhandled weekly. 
laugh.gif

In hindsight, i'd choose keep our Draft Picks and rock with Killa Kirk.  

HTTR. 

Bob's legs and that gimmick offense hid what a terrible team this really is. This is the same product on both sides of the ball we were given last year.

Also Garcon, isnt and should be a number 1 option. Orakpo hasnt made any noise since his rookie season. Our D line gets no push. Our offensive line is manhandled weekly. :lol:

In hindsight, i'd choose keep our Draft Picks and rock with Killa Kirk.  

HTTR. 
Eh, Kirk Cousins would've been even worse with this offensive line we have. The O-Line needs a complete overhaul every single one of them besides Trent couldn't start for Alabama. Defense is hot garbage…

Fletcher, Wilson, Paulsen, Polumbus, Lichtensteiger, Chester, and Montgomery all need to be gone next year along with both Shanny's and the rest of the coordinators.

I quit :smh:

Everyone can see Bob can't run. Our O-line is trash...stop with the read option stuff and get him some easy throws to raise his confidence. I know he misses a lot of the short throws since he wants the bigger play but tell him no. We ran playaction plays last night that were 2 receiver routes. He looks up Garcon is doubled and Josh Morgan is actually on the field of play.....and aldon smith is in his face 90% of the game. I think he needs to make better decisions and i don't think Bob is playing well at all...but then again no one on our team is....maybe Garcon....and Kerrigan...thats about it.

Gruden made a good point. If shanny goes, rg will go with him also.

Who ever heads them wont use Bobby in their system.

Can't wait for the offseason.

Back
Top Bottom