OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

AB84 put up 60.60 points for me :x :x

8-1 bound, smoking my opponent 180.86 to 98.76. He has Alshon tonight and I have Inman; hoping Rivers gets him involved so I can have him for depth going forward. I sat Hilton in his place, and go figure, he actually played and had a decent game.

Only bad news on the day was getting eliminated from my Survivor league. Saints for the 2nd year in a row :smh: thought for sure they would take care of Tennessee.

Last edited:
what website do you guys have your leagues on?

Mine is on ESPN but my brother swears by CBS and says its the best.
CBS sucks, their app is slow, updates on players are slow, scoring is slow. I could continue but I wont because I like their podcast guys.

I am notifying that 14 tm league on CBS if they dont change to yahoo im out.

CBS sucks, their app is slow, updates on players are slow, scoring is slow. I could continue but I wont because I like their podcast guys.

I am notifying that 14 tm league on CBS if they dont change to yahoo im out.
ohhhhh powerplay

Yahoo is definitely the best. I don't really like the NFL app at all. If CBS is worse than that....

The only positive about the NFL app is the scoring updates are automatic. If you view from mobile browser you have to refresh the page. Desktop is automatic as well.

I see no issues with NFL though, other than the app could use a lil fixing but its nothing to complain about really

yahoo app is no good. Maybe I'm just dumb but I'm not sure how to add players from the app. For me, ESPN > NFL > Yahoo. Never used CBS but honestly, I wish there was an app that can combine all of the different sites into one app because logging onto multiple sites/multiple apps is annoying af

i'm in that league too, got stevie, bennett, langford and lambo left and i'm down by 32

benched miller on one of my leagues for lacy and its going to cost me 
laugh.gif

Is Deangelo Williams a sell-high right now?
Depends what you get for him, but he has averaged 26 Points a game in my league in his 3 starts.  I don't know if I trading him unless I get a legit RB1 or WR1 player in return.

4 weeks left or something I'm just gonna try to compete smh but this was the worst loss I've taken in years fantasy wise
sucks that his line up wasnt even fixed, you just gotta hope for a stat correction. it happened to me last week.

Glad that Karlos Williams is back.

Thought Green Bay's D was better. They didn't do jack for me.

Down by 13 in my .5 PPR Yahoo league with Alshon still to play. Hopefully he can continue his hot streak tonight

Moving forward How do you guys feel about sitting Demariyus Thomas? With Peyton Arm being so shot now. Who should have the most confidence in moving forward Dez, Amari, Edelman, or Thomas. I also have Lafell but just don't see myself staring him over my other options.

Back
Top Bottom