OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

Moving forward How do you guys feel about sitting Demariyus Thomas? With Peyton Arm being so shot now. Who should have the most confidence in moving forward Dez, Amari, Edelman, or Thomas. I also have Lafell but just don't see myself staring him over my other options.
PPR or Standard?

Moving forward How do you guys feel about sitting Demariyus Thomas? With Peyton Arm being so shot now. Who should have the most confidence in moving forward Dez, Amari, Edelman, or Thomas. I also have Lafell but just don't see myself staring him over my other options.
If you are not sold on him trade him.

I don't know what I could trade him for. I'm good at every position for now.

QB: Brady
RBs: Ivory, D Williams, Miller, McFadden
TE: Eifert, Gates
Package him and McFadden for Brown or Julio or try to package him and either eifert or gates for Gronk.  I had AJ Green a couple weeks back but I traded him for Brandon Marshall because he was more consistent.  If you aren't comfortable starting a big name then I would trade him for an upgrade at that position.

Locked up my 5th win in a row in one of my money leagues 8-1 :smokin

My other money league is a different story. Down 40 with Cutty, Stevie J and Langford going tonight. Opponent has Gould, Ladarius and Malcom Floyd going. Currently 3-5 :smh:

One league I Lost Foster, Bell, and now Lewis. Going to be 4-5 but I'm still in the playoff race. Going to have to find more RB bodies in the waiver.

My other league I'm cruising to an 8-1 record.

I still plan on winning a championship in both leagues

Peyton's arm was crap from week 1

who you thinks gonna be the guy to replace Dion Lewis?

White more than likely. He was inactive yesterday for no particular reason so thats why bolden played the role.

But it could be Bolden, White, or Cadet .. its a toss up. Knowing BB they prob all about to get in there

Boldin worth a number one waiver pickup?
Current roster:
RBs: Ingram, Stewart, Antonio Andrews, David Cobb, Spiller
WRs : Dez, Megatron, Edelman, Rishard Matthews, Marvin Jones

3 WRs, 2 RBs, 1 flex per week. 10 team standard non ppr yahoo league. (I have an open roster slot)

At this point i think only people needing to pick up a Lewis replacement are Lewis owners and folks in need of RBs. If youre set idk if its worth picking up Bolden, White or Cadet because no one knows what they can do and if they were as good as Lewis they would have been playing right?

We at least got 2 games worth of DWill so we had something to go off of. Bolden ran past a Skins defender but thats all.

i just got offered cam for lamar miller in standard, would you guys do it?

i have ivory, dwill and forsett as my RBs and currently running cutler at QB.

i offered forsett for cam first just to send feelers out then he countered with cam for dwill, rivers for dwill and rivers for lamar. i rejected all 3 then he came back with this final offer.

Last edited:
i just got offered cam for lamar miller in standard, would you guys do it?

i have ivory, dwill and forsett as my RBs and currently running cutler at QB.

i offered forsett for cam first just to send feelers out then he countered with cam for dwill, rivers for dwill and rivers for lamar. i rejected all 3 then he came back with this final offer.
who is available in free agency?

Just got a Yahoo fantasy app alert that Hurns is out with a sprained left foot??

Just got a Yahoo fantasy app alert that Hurns is out with a sprained left foot??
Same! Bruh this is madness
Leveon, Dion, Keenan, Big Ben, now Hurns... My team is a hospital

"Hurns aggravated his ankle injury during Sunday's loss to the Jets, but he said he got it checked after the game and will be fine, according to Hays Carlyon of the Florida Times-Union."

i'm hoping stevie goes off tonight, so i can trade him or decker for a rb. i lost dion and only have gurley and 2 scrubs as my rbs.

"Hurns aggravated his ankle injury during Sunday's loss to the Jets, but he said he got it checked after the game and will be fine, according to Hays Carlyon of the Florida Times-Union."

Yeah I just went on the desktop Yahoo site and saw these notes -

Allen Hurns has a sprained left foot, and was in a walking boot on Monday.

Advice: He apparently suffered the injury on Blake Bortles' game-ending interception in Sunday's loss. His Week 10 status is entirely unclear. If there's a straw to grasp, it's that Hurns is always dealing with some sort of injury, but typically plays through them. For now, he should be considered day to day. His status will be updated no later than Wednesday, when the Jags must issue their first injury report of the week.

Back
Top Bottom