OFFICIAL 2015 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD

My team is straight *** this year after winning the chip last year. I need WR help like bad. I'm cutting Boldin and Stevie Johnson for some combo of Allen Hurns, Hankerson or Eddie Royal. Marshawns hurt, Russ aint performing, Steve Smith is injured and Megatron lost his spark or something. Only thing I hit on was Latavius and he was a no show this week. 

Y'all think I should keep DeSean Jackson/will he be a reliable WR2? Should I drop the Bills D and stream a defense?

Edit: here's my roster. I need help BAD

QB: Russell Wilson

RB: Marshawn

WR: Megatron

WR: Steve Smith

TE: Martellus

D:Bills

Flex: Latavius

K: McManus

Bench: Boldin, Tannehill, Stevie Johnson, Eifert, Gurley, DeSean Jax, CJ2K, Marshawns handcuff (don't remember his name)

Last edited:
about to be 4-0, averaging about 70 points per game 
roll.gif

been super lucky with my matchups 

Edelman or Hilton ROS?

Going 2-2. Have gotten nothing out of Hyde since week 1. John Brown did well today, too bad Jordan Matthews and Cobb didn't.

If Foster can be his prime self I could be ok. Especially if Lamar Millet gets going.

Losing Dez had been painful.

I need 20 points between calvin, Abdullah, and hauschka. I don't like my chances Stafford and the Detroit oline has been awful.

Cooks and Lamar Miller are such trash man :smh:

I need Gates and Martavis to inject some life into my squad or I won't make the playoffs in my big money league for the first time in 5 years and second overall time in 10 years playing in this league.

Last edited:
what do you guys think about ivory/wallace for green/f Jackson trade? im getting green/jackson plus i already have charles/forsett/hill as my rbs.

what do you guys think about ivory/wallace for green/f Jackson trade? im getting green/jackson plus i already have charles/forsett/hill as my rbs.

Green as in Ladarius Green, and Fred Jackson? If that's who you're getting then trading Ivory for them is ******* terrible.

I mean you are RB heavy even without Ivory, but he's such a solid RB2 the price would truly have to be right to deal him. AJ Green as the piece is enticing tho.

Last edited:
Then yes, make the trade. Hopefully Hill and/or Forsett build off what they did this week though.

Would you guys trade McCoy for Forsett at this point? My RB's consist of Gurley, Woodhead, Sproles, Rashad Jennings and David Johnson right now til he comes back and my team has lost three in a row now. Think I need to make some changes.

I'm gonna offer McCoy and Cooks to this clueless dude for Devonta Freeman and Hilton, and try to convince him that Tevin Coleman is gonna take mad touches away from Freeman. And that McCoy would be a better keeper for him next year.

Would you guys trade McCoy for Forsett at this point? My RB's consist of Gurley, Woodhead, Sproles, Rashad Jennings and David Johnson right now til he comes back and my team has lost three in a row now. Think I need to make some changes.

I'm gonna offer McCoy and Cooks to this clueless dude for Devonta Freeman and Hilton, and try to convince him that Tevin Coleman is gonna take mad touches away from Freeman. And that McCoy would be a better keeper for him next year.
I would,in trying to drum up some interest right now him being out next 3-4 weeks does me absolutely no good,I'm gonna take any decent RB I can get for him....

I agree with Stephen..with McCoy possibly missing 3-4 weeks I would trade him for forsett. Especially since Steve smith is at least going to miss next weeks game.

What are our thoughts on J Randle? Dunbar is out but looks like McFadden is getting more snaps. Would you rather have Dion Lewis or Randle?

Also...what a disappointment Brandin Cooks has been 
mean.gif

Can't wait for tonight's game. I'm up by like 15-17 points in my ESPN league. My opponent has Matt Stafford & the Seahawks Tight End, while I have the Seahawks defense. This league is pretty generous to the QBs so I hope the Seahawks defense bring their A game. Hoping I walk away 3-1 in this league. Really mad at Peyton Manning for putting up only 8 points. I had Jameis Winston as a backup QB so I didn't want to put him in the game.

Back
Top Bottom