OFFICIAL 2015 NBA PLAYOFF THREAD (NBA FINALS SET; GSW V. CLE - (But we have a whole week before the

What Team is Going to Win the Finals?

• Cavs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors

• I Can't Decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never again will I call a game over before it ends. Not only did the Clips win but they blew them out. Insane

me too big dog. I forgot blake is a grown *** man now. Dude is officially a game changer. Not sure if teams need to fear him yet, but leaving him open is stupid.

idk if houston will win this series anymore. houston doesnt really have an advantage over 7 games. I thought it would be their depth, but the clippers are showing heart that I didn't know they were capable of.

Kind of shocked at all the credit you've given the Clips this postseason. Respect for recognizing and acknowledging good ball when you see it. repped.

oh for sure man. I keep it G, I give props to those that earn it. I'm not really a hater like it seems. I was shocked, and crazy impressed when they beat the Spurs. I gained respect for them. That series was hell. I may not roll with everything they do, but when they play their game, they're a force to be reckoned with. I'm in awe of Blakes growth. Cp is kinda borderline looking like 2012 bron 0_0. Man on a mission.

Good ball is good ball, no matter who it is. Except lebron. **** him. lol jk.

Last edited:
The series was too tight to make any predictions

Yeah ok. Predicting the Spurs would win a game 6 at home or 7 on the road vs a team that's been historically mentally weak under pressure was a HUGE stretch. Knowing the history of the Clippers and Spurs I should have known better. Ha ha ha

Yes it was a stretch

There were like 100 lead changes in series

The series was way too tight to make predictions especially when you factor in home court

Yes it was a stretch

The series was way too tight to make predictions especially when you factor in home court

You got it man. If you didn't give the Spurs the edge off reputation or felt like this after that game 5 loss then more power to you. You are the 1% out of 99 that I know who didn't.

Yes it was a stretch

You got it man. If you didn't give the Spurs the edge off reputation or felt like this after that game 5 loss then more power to you. You are the 1% out of 99 that I know who didn't.

Year to year narratives my man

A couple years ago the Spurs were too old because their losses to the Thunder and Heat

This year they were a favorite even though they were a even older roster

Before that one of the narratives was Lebron couldn't win because of 2010 and 2011

History is just one piece of the puzzle not the whole thing

They play the games for a reason

Last edited:
Year to year narratives my man

A couple years ago the Spurs were too old because their losses to the Thunder and Heat

This year they were a favorite even though they were a even older roster

Before that one of the narratives was Lebron couldn't win because of 2010 and 2011

History is just one piece of the puzzle not the whole thing

They play the games for a reason

So you never make a prediction on anything? Predicting something is just a guess anyway. Using history is just to aid in predicting the outcome.

By your standard going into next year the Knicks have just as good a chance of winning the chip as GS does correct? They play the games for a reason right?

so as of right now its looking like

gsw/lac and bulls/wiz

gsw and lac is going to be WAR b. so damn physical. cats gonna be getting crossed and tossed.

idk if the wiz can beat the bulls if they bulls play their game.

Do people still believe Lebron can effectively guard positions 1-5?

Maybe prime bron on HGH, but this season he has been a shell of himself defensively, If im a cavs fan i want him on Butler or Dunleavy

How long was bron considered an elite defender? Seems like that talk started in miami and was short lived

It actually started during the 08-09 season with Cle. He's been solid on the defensive end since the all-star break and been even better since the playoffs began. I don't think a lot of you understand how hard it is to be elite on defense while having to be the main focal point on the offensive end. He won't ever be dominate for an entire season anymore on that end but he can still be good for some stretches.

Last edited:

gsw/lac and bulls/wiz

gsw and lac is going to be WAR b. so damn physical. cats gonna be getting crossed and tossed.

Bulls will be bullying the gizzards.

Noah should have beat Pierce's *** for that :smh: some lines you just don't cross

Last edited:
Noah should have beat Pierce's *** for that
mean.gif
some lines you just don't cross
PP would mop the floors with Noah.

[quote name="bravo"][QUOTE name="CenTex HOGG"]Noah should have beat Pierce's *** for that :smh: some lines you just don't cross[/QUOTE]PP would mop the floors with Noah.[/quote]What on earth is this based on? Pierce got some heavyweight belt I don't know about? Dude BEEN fake.

gsw/lac and bulls/wiz

We're only 1 game into all 4 series. Let's not jump the gun!

[quote name="bravo"][QUOTE name="CenTex HOGG"]Noah should have beat Pierce's *** for that :smh: some lines you just don't cross
PP would mop the floors with Noah.[/quote]What on earth is this based on? Pierce got some heavyweight belt I don't know about? Dude BEEEEEEEEN fake.[/quote]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom