Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of Boston's championships came in this era:

ezgif.com-ebf9b0f918.gif
Video footage of the very first broken ankle 
pimp.gif

Top 3 most disrespectful dunk of all time

Wade athleticism when he still had knees > * :x

Son wasn't even running full speed, put Sideshow Bob through the damn rim. :smh:

Also Reggie Miller been ruining calls for years, corny bastard.

Last edited:
Pop>>>>>>>>>>>>Phil.

U funny

i don't think that's too far fetched. as a coach and a person, i'm absolutely a fan of pop. too bad i can't stand the spurs and their dominance

don't get me wrong, phil is one of the best coaches of all time but we'd be lying if we said his legacy wasn't formed by coaching possibly three of the top 10 players of all time. of course had TD, but for him to still have the spurs this competitive with Kawhi + a bunch of DLeague free agents is impressive as hell. pop reminds me of the belichick of basketball

Last edited:
Sideshow Bob lucky the stanchion was there his *** would have flew out the arena otherwise.

It'd be great for the Knicks.

Although if they're willing to trade Love, I'd call up Sacramento first if I was the Cavs.

Last edited:
But Briante is a 6'2 point guard...so....who is next??? :nerd:

So they made room for a new player. I wonder who???

Gonna sign larry sanders? I wonder who they'll pursue

please trade love for melo bron...

i can't wait to see how that disaster will unfold

when was the last time we've seen a player essentially become the GM of a team he was playing for in the way bron is? was kobe on this level of complaining? i remember his smush parker comments :lol:

nevertheless, this **** seems unreal

when was the last time we've seen a player essentially become the GM of a team he was playing for in the way bron is? was kobe on this level of complaining? i remember his smush parker comments
laugh.gif

kobe never joined up with his banana boat buddies 

i still say kevin love would've been a monster on the warriors. good lord. he plays their style perfectly. He'd get in better shape by running more too.

but if somehow they managed to peel boogie away from the kings. :x. Warriors would make him into the prototype.

when was the last time we've seen a player essentially become the GM of a team he was playing for in the way bron is? was kobe on this level of complaining? i remember his smush parker comments :lol:

Dr. Buss never listened to Kobe really though. Bron got these dudes by the balls.

But Briante is a 6'2 point guard...so....who is next???
nerd.gif

So they made room for a new player. I wonder who???

Gonna sign larry sanders? I wonder who they'll pursue
He did make that video last year alluding to him signing with them....

you mean to tell me people are talking about lebron james alot in a thread about the nba?

that's crazy
yesterday when i was talking about him i was told "there's a lebron thread"
also you don't have to be condescending and sarcastic in every post you make

i still say kevin love would've been a monster on the warriors. good lord. he plays their style perfectly. He'd get in better shape by running more too.

but if somehow they managed to peel boogie away from the kings.
sick.gif
. Warriors would make him into the prototype.
You guys better give us Steph and KD if we gonna give up Boogie 
laugh.gif

It always intrigues me when people come out with, ‘I’m tired of talking about that or do we have to talk about race again?’ And the answer is you’re damned right we do. Because it’s always there, and it’s systemic in the sense that when you talk about opportunity it’s not about ‘Well, if you lace up your shoes and you work hard, then you can have the American dream.’ That’s a bunch of hogwash.
pop got more awareness than 90% of the cornball brigade on nt.
Pop a real one man. 

And y'all sure Mike Tirico ain't Schroder's pops? 
nerd.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom