Official 2016 Boxing Thread: 11/5/2016 - Vargas/Pacquiao Top Rank PPV.

Permanent damage wouldve been done if they didnt stop the fight. Brook wasnt throwing any punches. It was a WRAP.

Brook's post fight interview is garbage, he didn't hurt Golovkin at all. Had that fight continued it likely would taken years off his career.

Agreed with dedafyats dedafyats , doesn't hit hard even though he broke your face.

Golovkin lets people punch him too often in my opinion because he knows they can't hurt him.

GGG said he's a good fighter but he just couldn't hurt him b/c he's not a real middleweight. If only Brook could realize that though. Respect to Brook though. Still think he loses to Spence at Welter though

Kell Brook is one tough guy for taking them punches like that & even throwing back that hard to kinda fluster Gennady but it was obvious he was done. The power got to him after awhile & even tho i dont agree with the stoppage, i feel like at that rate he woulda been KO'd or stopped by the ref

The fact that Canelo is fighting Smith, a champ from the UK, lads me to believe that Canelo's people will seek that fight out. Big money fight for Brook too.

Golovkin said before the fight he needs to look beatable in order to fight Canelo. In every fight we see, Golovkin lets his opponents hit him for a show, this could catch up to him if he isn't careful.

I do believe Golovkin has better defense and head movement than people want to acknowledge. He slips or weaves trouble shots, but let's people land their straight punches on his forehead.

Last edited:
Brook is going to struggle to make 154, let alone 147.
Kill yoursef to make 147 only to rehydrate over 15lbs overnight? Nah
147 is stacked, Errol has options

Back
Top Bottom