OFFICIAL 2017 MIAMI DOLPHINS SEASON (4-6) THREAD::NEXT:WEEK 12 NOV 26 1:00PMEST * AT PATRIOTS

HOW BOUT THEM DOLPHINS BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMH

I missed this, but most of the major talking heads are saying Moore should've been starting week 1. And they're right.

I'm late.

No they aren't.

It's more than apparent.

Cutler isn't the answer either, nor is this offensive line. 3 step drops and two lineman are in a QBs face. It's just a bad bad offense and it starts up front.

The only thing saving the Dolphins and having a competing record is Adam Gase and co. If this was anyone else, specifically Philbin this team might have 1 win... maybe.

We're looking to deal Landry too.......

Vontae traded for peanuts. Traded Marshall for peanuts. Traded Ajayi for peanuts. Will trade Landry for peanuts.

I could see if this team drafted well, but Mike Tannenbomb is the GM so......

The team has drafted well in recent years, kind of silly to throw that in there.

However I think Landry is smoke and mirrors unless a first rounder pops up out of division.

Ajayi for a 4th blows, is what it is. Better than him being cut like Maxwell. Would of been nice to get him for a 3rd but it looks like all they were trying to do was prove a point.

Just one of them things...

The team has drafted well in recent years, kind of silly to throw that in there.

However I think Landry is smoke and mirrors unless a first rounder pops up out of division.

Ajayi for a 4th blows, is what it is. Better than him being cut like Maxwell. Would of been nice to get him for a 3rd but it looks like all they were trying to do was prove a point.

Just one of them things...

What is your definition of "drafted well". Not Texans or Jags level of drafting, and we don't have guys that come in and change the game. Harris, Tunsil, DVP have underwhelmed

Apparently Gase has been pissed at Ajayi because he doesn't know his responsibilities in pass blocking. Note how we have been CRUSHED this year by stunts and blitz pickups.

Also, Ajayi has had issues with drops. We've all seen that.

Now, I dunno about dealing him for a 4th, but you see why Gase didn't jive with him. I thought Jay had gotten out of the doghouse, looks like I was wrong. :lol: But my point with Gase remains, either do your job right, or he will move on from you without question. This proves it 100%

We landed Miller in the 4th, and Ajayi in the 5th, we can find a solid RB replacement, no prob, the issue is, we need to improve the OL a billion percent. Don't matter if we have Ajayi, another rookie RB, or Zeke Elliott, if our OL continues to be garbage goin forward, it won't matter who's runnin the ball.

For now, let's see what Drake can do. With luck, maybe he can actually be used heavier in the passing game and get him out in space a lil bit.

DNgnWfVW0AEHp6j.jpg

BREAKING: A leaked photo of Adam Gase just moments prior to trading away Jay Ajayi for a 4th round pick to the Eagles.
:lol:

Funny, I was front row at last week's game next to the tunnel, he, Cutler, and Tanny looked like they had smoked a joint going into the locker room at halftime.

Anyway, I saw this posted elsewhere, and it made me think

Jason Smith, second overall pick
Greg Robinson, second overall pick
Luke Joeckel, second overall pick

All were can’t miss left tackles of recent vintage. Whiffs. All of them.

Is Laremy Tunsil going to join that list?

The kid is, to put it bluntly, dumb, lazy, and soft. So far, it looks like there isn’t an ounce of intelligence, competitiveness or toughness in that kid. It doesn’t matter if he has any physical ability, which is overstated anyway. He brings no advantage in pass pro and is not a run blocker. He’s lousy and there’s no evidence he will get better based on what we’ve seen.

I saw the same thing up close on Thursday. Tunsil looks soft, lazy, and stupid on almost every snap. We are missing Branden Albert more and more everyday. Tunsil was actually better at LG last year.

Are you guys thinking it'll be Damien Williams or Drake ROS?

Drake has never been more than a 3rd down back/gadget player even going back to college so I'd think they'd want the bigger bodied Williams handling more of the carries. I'd think you guys have a better idea though.

Another season of miserable Miami Dolphins fans.

Brings me so much joy listening to the misery on sports radio down here in Miami :lol:

Are you guys thinking it'll be Damien Williams or Drake ROS?

Drake has never been more than a 3rd down back/gadget player even going back to college so I'd think they'd want the bigger bodied Williams handling more of the carries. I'd think you guys have a better idea though.

I bet Gase goes with the hot hand approach. By committee

Im done with the dolphins. ajayi is young and runs with vigor and passion. Hard to find that. I dont care about drops, he isnt a freaking receiver. Just stupid. Now what??? talented receivers but we dont have a elite QB giving them ball thats void. No run game now so u stop the pass.....u stop us. DEFENSE is still putrid....I just dont get it. I mean the league is slowly turning back to a RUN league...just look at the numbers. Yea most teams are doing it by committee with a harem of different backs with different capabilities but i mean geez i just dont get it.

How about that "message" Gase sent to the team? Nothing but penalties, missed block assignments, can't line up on the LOS correctly, holding all over the map, fumbling in the redzone

This team still has NE x2, Carolina, KC, Buffalo... who's ready for 6-10?

The message was sent...

No matter the message, the line is still very very bad. Doesn' change that.

A lot of the calls from last night were awful, it is what it is. Reshad gets a Personal Foul making a tackle in bounds and get his helmet ripped off... officiating was bad.

Fumbles happen, it is what it is. Especially from a guy who previously had close to no PT. Both Drake and Williams played well. Cutler had a day and started off nicely, offense is at least going.

This team wasn' good last year, they were lacking a ton of depth and still found ways to win. It's no different this year except now there is no starting QB, MLB, FS, Guard and Corner depth due to injury. On top of that had a starting running back argue with coaches and miss his assignments. Tough to sit on that high horse when this team isn't that good and is still competing.

The message was sent...

No matter the message, the line is still very very bad. Doesn' change that.

A lot of the calls from last night were awful, it is what it is. Reshad gets a Personal Foul making a tackle in bounds and get his helmet ripped off... officiating was bad.

Fumbles happen, it is what it is. Especially from a guy who previously had close to no PT. Both Drake and Williams played well. Cutler had a day and started off nicely, offense is at least going.

This team wasn' good last year, they were lacking a ton of depth and still found ways to win. It's no different this year except now there is no starting QB, MLB, FS, Guard and Corner depth due to injury. On top of that had a starting running back argue with coaches and miss his assignments. Tough to sit on that high horse when this team isn't that good and is still competing.

So whose fault is that? It sounds like the GM and coaching staff aren't good at their jobs. The OL has regressed from last season. The team got rid of Maxwell because he stunk, ok great, too late. You're saying Ajayi argued with coaches and missed assignments, again what is that? If you want to say he has knee issues, then fine, trade him for more than a 4th round pick.

A 4th round pick. The Dolphins have picked one Pro Bowler in the 4th round in the last 30 years. More likely that pick will be a nobody with Tannenbomb picking anyway

Again, doing more with less. Kirk Cousins was playing with 5 backup linemen and got it done in Seattle yesterday. Teams all over are shuffling guys in and making due. Tunsil is a 1st round pick, what's he doing? What about Pouncey? James? All 1st round picks playing like scrubs.

13-4, zero credit. ZERO

Lose two, with second and third string QB's, Gase gotta go.

:lol: same ole dip**** takes.

13-4, zero credit. ZERO

Lose two, with second and third string QB's, Gase gotta go.

:lol: same ole dip**** takes.

:lol: :lol:

So, were you guys joining Foerster on those lines or what? I can't possibly be the only one asking for more deep shots downfield with Kenny freakin Stills and DVP going up for 1-handed grabs down the sideline. Enough of the WR screens for 1 yard, and runs up the gut. Where is this offensive genius I keep hearing about? Or did Peyton make Gase look better than he really is? :lol:

We have "weapons" all over but we can't throw downfield. And that's evidently because the line can't hold their blocks. A million first round linemen can't hold their blocks. But then we can't try rollouts, bootlegs, or any #%@^ that is creative because "muh simplified playbook for dummies 101". Nah man, this is Joe Philbin all over again.

:smh: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom