Official 2017 NBA Offseason Thread: Media Days begin

Status
Not open for further replies.
bron made kevin love suck. be real. dude would eat in gsw. he is a 2 way player. his skill set is shooting and rebounding. Let him play like he did in minni, dude will be sick.

bron made kevin love suck. be real. dude would eat in gsw. he is a 2 way player. his skill set is shooting and rebounding. Let him play like he did in minni, dude will be sick.

Thats all he was asked to do in the finals, Bron didn't make him miss shots or get horrible positioning on rebounds. He still a solid player.

Last edited:
I hope LAL is good soon.
Watching you anal-finger GSW or current champs every year in the meantime is gross. [emoji]128556[/emoji]

Last edited:
LMFAOOO

'I had a girl that was obviously stacked like Kardashian, JLo, Beyonce, type stacked'
roll.gif

It's some **** that the only 2 teams who can compete with the Warriors the most are the most handicapped teams in the league cap wise. And that the Cavs handicapped themselves to compete with the 73 win Warriors which would have ended up totally fine and id put money down they'd have beat them at least once more, if not again this year. While they signed Tristan Thompson to beat that team (which 100% was the right move) the Warriors were low key sitting so well with the cap that they were allowed to sign someone almost as good as LeBron. Not only did the Warriors get KD but handicapped their competitions cap at the same time.

Most likely the only thing the Cavs and Spurs can do is just try play better next year and hope the Warriors miss an important shot or two like KD's three ball, game 3.

The only wild **** that I can possibly imagine the Cavs doing is somehow getting Melo for nothing and hope LeBron brings the best out of him. Maybe sign and trade for CP3 but both of these feel pointless even mentioning.

Or

Westbrook doesn't sign extension. If that's the case Presti 100% wont let KD and Russ walk for nothing. Trade Kyrie for Westbrook.

If PG doesnt sign extension, Pacers will want something over nothing as well. Trade Love for PG. Or Trade Love for Butler instead. And have Russ/Bron/PG or Butler. Id have hard time seeing Cavs not being loyal to Kyrie and would hate to no longer see him cook on this stage but 100% would prefer to get popcorn ready for Russ being added to the Cavs/Warriors/KD story. Which also feels pointless even mentioning.

Last edited:
kevin love let lord lebby down. time to ship his *** out

hes the only one of the big 3 who didnt show up and maybe if he did we wouldnt have had such a short series

didnt people use to say he was the best pf in the league?

hell to the naw on that

Last edited:
It's some **** that the only 2 teams who can compete with the Warriors the most are the most handicapped teams in the league cap wise. And that the Cavs handicapped themselves to compete with the 73 win Warriors which would have ended up totally fine and id put money down they'd have beat them at least once more, if not again this year. While they signed Tristan Thompson to beat that team (which 100% was the right move) the Warriors were low key sitting so well with the cap that they were allowed to sign someone almost as good as LeBron. Not only did the Warriors get KD but handicapped their competitions cap at the same time.

Most likely the only thing the Cavs and Spurs can do is just try play better next year and hope the Warriors miss an important shot or two like KD's three ball, game 3.

The only wild **** that I can possibly imagine the Cavs doing is somehow getting Melo for nothing and hope LeBron brings the best out of him. Maybe sign and trade for CP3 but both of these feel pointless even mentioning.

Or

Westbrook doesn't sign extension. If that's the case Presti 100% wont let KD and Russ walk for nothing. Trade Kyrie for Westbrook.

If PG doesnt sign extension, Pacers will want something over nothing as well. Trade Love for PG. Or Trade Love for Butler instead. And have Russ/Bron/PG or Butler. Id have hard time seeing Cavs not being loyal to Kyrie and would hate to no longer see him cook on this stage but 100% would prefer to get popcorn ready for Russ being added to the Cavs/Warriors/KD story. Which also feels pointless even mentioning.
I know Lebron and CP3 are good friends and have expressed interest in playing with each other, but I don't think their games fit. Both need to be primary the ball handler to be most effective. Same goes for Westbrook.

I hope LAL is good soon.
Watching you anal-finger GSW or current champs every year in the meantime is gross. [emoji]128556[/emoji]

meh, 3/10.

i do hope lakers good again soon though.

kevin love let lord lebby down. time to ship his *** out

hes the only one of the big 3 who didnt show up and maybe if he did we wouldnt have had such a short series

didnt people use to say he was the best pf in the league?

hell to the naw on that
Tim Duncan was the best PF in the league until he retired which shows how garbage the big men in this league are

lol at bron and russ co-existing. bron not trading kyrie bruhs. be real.
Lol he not trading Kyrie because the cavs wouldn't do it because he won't be there after next season anyway.

Cavs are stuck. Repeat tax team. No one wants to help the cavs out east, and the cavs themselves don't have a pick to trade until like 2021. Trading that would be dumb because again, are you really going to do that with the idea that Bron is leaving?

Also why Dan Gilbert and Griffin haven't come to terms yet. There's a thinking that Dan is drawing a line in the sand. Can't keep trading picks, players, and assets away for Lebron when he won't even be there after next season.

anal fingered in an NBA thread tho?

what's wrong with some of ya'll :lol: :smh:

Lol he not trading Kyrie because the cavs wouldn't do it because he won't be there after next season anyway.

Cavs are stuck. Repeat tax team. No one wants to help the cavs out east, and the cavs themselves don't have a pick to trade until like 2021. Trading that would be dumb because again, are you really going to do that with the idea that Bron is leaving?

Also why Dan Gilbert and Griffin haven't come to terms yet. There's a thinking that Dan is drawing a line in the sand. Can't keep trading picks, players, and assets away for Lebron when he won't even be there after next season.
Do they really not have a pick?  I thought you couldnt trade picks in consecutive years to protect teams like the Knicks from themselves.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom