Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hoping he pulls through.

Separate incident and situation, but Prichard Colon is steadily progressing. We can only hope for the same from Adonis

For those that followed HW former kickboxer turned boxer Tyrone Spong he had the toughest fight in his boxing career last night thus far, he got a SD win

Also Roy coming out of short retirement to fight but not against Michael B

Last edited:
Roy :smh:

Does he need to get knocked completely out of the ring like B-Hop to finally hang em up for good?

Me and my girl are expecting a boy in February and I told her I wanted to get him involved in boxing but soon as she seen the stuff about Adonis she wasn’t having it

My son is 5 and just got his yellow armband in Muay Thai. From a world class striking coach.

He’s a beast but I have no interest in him fighting pro.

I say this because you can get them involved with the sport without it becoming a career for them persay.

In a perfect world he just makes some extra money training people in college as he works his way through med/law school.

Wasn't trying to watch that fight, as I'm still in thorough disgust over the Fury decision. But it's the company you keep

Saw it and wasn't really appalled, Harrison fought a good fight, but surprised they let a champ go out like that

Usually it's one bad judge that's scores the fight but to have ALL 3 judges score it unanimously for Harrison is a TRAVESTY. That's why nobody f with boxing. Horrible. Even Harrison was shocked he won when they announced the winner.

See both twins getting the L tonight. Emotions over seeing his brother take the L before him might be his undoing.

Back
Top Bottom