Official 2018 Boxing Thread: 12/30 - Ito vs. Chuprakov, Shiro vs. Juarez ESPN+

Who will be the winner of Canelo vs. GGG II?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Damn, even Jermall is having a tough time with his opponent Korobox tonight. Jermall getting tagged so far wow. And people thought he could beat both GGG and Canelo on the same night.

Harrison and Jermell was a close fight, could've been a draw. Jermall I thought pulled it out but was definitely struggling. Billy Joe Saunders back in shape would make him look foolish, he should stay away from Andrade and Jacobs too. Maybe even Derevyanchenko

Jermell really took a step back tonight
Is this really that big of an upset though? Tony Harrison was a highly touted prospect until he lost to Willie Nelson, Harrison was 25 and Willie Nelson was 28. Harrison's other defeat was to Hurd. In both losses, he was the smaller man and ahead until he gassed out then got stopped in the championship rounds.

Jermell Charlo x Tony Harrison fight scorecard :wow:

honestly thought Jermell put the fight away after what did in the 11th and 12 round

The crowd didn't know what to think after

40FCF6B8-CF02-4586-A9F5-656A4C93AF10.jpeg

Missed the fight.
Just caught some clips of the post fight interview and this has me dying :rofl: :rofl:

"I aint no loser ya mean"
"I dont even play video games cus I dont like losing"

Iron Man can't be out there taking these L's like that.
Sometimes you gotta keep that same energy going, don't let em' see you cry, it ain't a good look.

The charlos are just two more exposed fighters who are overrated and overhyped by the pbc machine.

Jermell charlo was swinging at air all night pressing for the knockout like he always does. Agression doesn't equal effective aggression. Tony Harrison was the more effective fighter the entire night.

If people want to talk about a robbery then talk about korobov getting completely robbed. The dude was landing the straight left and out boxing him all night while jermall looked confused.

Commentators and ringside get paid to form the opinions of casual fans who dont understand boxing in favor of the fighters who are promoted by the network lol. Look at the biased scorecards on both fights for the guy and listen to the biased commentary. These dudes are announcing imaginary landed punches for the charlos for the entirety of both fights every single round lol. At the end of the 11th round of charlo korobov, the commentor says it was a "big round" for jermall after he did nothing all round except eat 5 or 6 flush straight left hands smh.

By the way I scored harrison charlo 115-113 and korobov charlo 116-112

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom