Official 2018 NBA Preseason Thread - Jimmy Butler Does Things

Where will LeBron end up?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I respect Kyrie. A lot of that stuff is immaturity though. I doubt he'd feel the same about some of that stuff 5+ years down the road. Good for him though for blazing his own trail.

"Real one"

Of course, the reason he did that was because he knew morons would be painting him with the scarlet 'T' for the rest of his life. He was a 3-time academic All-American for a reason. Kid was a star soccer player -- in any other sport, and if he had played for any other University., this would be nothing. If he played for Cincy or KU or pretty much any other team, this crap would mean nothing.

Let's just remember what he walked into:

https://www.sbnation.com/college-ba...can-game-2014-duke-grayson-allen-dunk-contest

(and, let's remember, this was before he'd played a minute of college bb)

O BTW Trae Young got abused by him tonight.

Last edited:
Of course Utah would draft Grayson Allen

They 1000% should get Kevin Love. I just don’t know what would be a good deal they could do for him and how salaries would match up.

Rubio-Mitchell-Ingles-Love-Gobert would push for the 2 seed over Houston next year

I wish someone would put hands on grayson allen. Do to him what stackhouse did to hornacek.

Last edited:
Nah chill with all that :lol:

Dude should be a valuable piece off the bench for them though
Lol ... I hate the guy with a passion being a Terps fan and all but his game translates well ... Shooters that have any semblance of athleticism are s problem in this NBA ...

White lance Stephenson was pretty mad last night. Hope someone beats him up ASAP

No one wants to play with Lebbywinks!
I’ll give him some more time but it’s shocking that he told PG that he was coming & PG chose Oklahoma :lol: like, almost unbelievable

This new generation doesn’t seem to love him like Wade did.

But again, I’ll give him some more time to see who else is coming.

I’ll give him some more time but it’s shocking that he told PG that he was coming & PG chose Oklahoma :lol: like, almost unbelievable

This new generation doesn’t seem to love him like Wade did.

But again, I’ll give him some more time to see who else is coming.
PG stayed bc he can make 300 million dollars there. No other reason

They 1000% should get Kevin Love. I just don’t know what would be a good deal they could do for him and how salaries would match up.

Rubio-Mitchell-Ingles-Love-Gobert would push for the 2 seed over Houston next year

I thought I was the only one who thought this way. It can't be a coincidence, can it?

I'm sure if they could, they would provide Gobert with bleaching cream for the entire length of his contract with Utah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom