Votes: 1 7.1%
  • July

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
We should’ve just kept Toe instead of signing this soft hitting Coors field clown to 24 mil. I’m still in shock.

There’s no reason they couldn’t have signed Machado

While picking up Paxton, re-signing Britton & Happ Keeping CC & Gardner for a year.

And not have it impact the Judge, Sanchez, Severino, Dellin, Torres and possibly Andujar core

Or at the very least made it so they wouldn’t have issues for the next few years.

exactly who are they trying to get then ?

could it be they poker facing us and are gonna go all out on harper ? clearly with DIDI coming back at some point signing Lamehiu gleyber back andujar back and tulowitski they arent chasing machado

Writing was on the wall when they gave Corbin the lowest offer of anyone he talked to. Failing to make an legit offer to Machado OR Harper is embarrassing.

When you have the chance to sign a HoF-caliber player entering his prime, you do it. When you’re the team he most wants to play for and will seemingly give you a discount compared to other teams, you do it. Get creative with the opt-outs or front load it, but you get it done.

Yankees had not one but two players this offseason and they skipped out on both?? As mentioned on here, Gardner, Hicks, and Lemmy will make like $28M this season. Who wouldn’t trade them for one of Harper/Machado? I know the length is obviously scaring them, but front load it.

This regime sucks. Cashman inherited the 96-00 dynasty, so in reality he’s responsible for one title in nearly two decades... and that came immediately after spending half a billion in the off-season.

Y'all gotta relax, I love Machado. One of my favorite players and I've been dying for him to be a Yankee. Andujar put up damn near the same numbers last season. More offense is cool but we need pitching and we need it ****in bad.

If Machado gets signed for 150-170, I'm a be sick but I'm not mad at refusing to pay him 270-300 when he ain't a need.

Our infield gloves have been terrible tho. I saw entirely too many costly errors last year..

Y'all gotta relax, I love Machado. One of my favorite players and I've been dying for him to be a Yankee. Andujar put up damn near the same numbers last season. More offense is cool but we need pitching and we need it ****in bad.

If Machado gets signed for 150-170, I'm a be sick but I'm not mad at refusing to pay him 270-300 when he ain't a need.

Could have had Machado at 3B, Andujar DH and Stanton LF.

Pitching isn’t too much of a need when you added Paxton, and kept Britton.

i used to think our offense was fine and needed more pitching... but did you see how we looked in the playoffs? the offense was trash for the most part... could never have enough big bats... too many times this team looks lost and leaves runners in scorers position and nobody scores...

Britton was awful this year coming off an injury. I know he was a monster in Baltimore but he could be a different player.

patience .......

051016_laa_trout_catch_slow_mo_med_tw_ecr0wtfl.gif

Not too thrilled for a UT getting played 12M/yr for insurance for the INF; unless Cashman knows Tulo/Bird/Voit won’t be right from the get go. If tulo ain’t right then Torres is the SS and DJ goes to 2nd; same goes for Bird/Voit @ first and Andujar as late inning replacements

Bird sucks. Always injured and just a slow lefty with sight pop. Over him.

I’d eat my hat if Voit ever comes close to replicating what he did to end the season. You can talk about launch angles and exit velocity or whatever, but he’s not that good (especially defensively). He’s our modern Shane Spencer, except back then we were winning championships, not Wild Card games.

So corner infield is trash (Andujar can rake but too painful to watch field), yet Cash continues to load up on middle infielders (that never really played 1B/3B) who can’t hit anymore. Solid logic.

George’s kids are ruining this organization. This organization used to be about championships and putting the best product, with the profits he made, on the field, for the fans. Now we’re ****in penny pinching to avoid paying taxes. We’re the most profitable team in the whole sport. We should have the highest payroll.

Ya kinda disappointing they cleared the cap just to be cheap. Kinda defeats the purpose of having extra cap space

Back
Top Bottom