Votes: 1 7.1%
  • July

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • August

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • September

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters
If we really are not going after Machado OR Harper (I give it like a 15% chance that we do)... Can we at least move Stanton to LF, and then give Bird and Voit the 1B & DH reps

I'd rather give it one last chance with Greg Bird than watch Brett Gardner hit .240, and almost never attempt to steal bases as the leadoff man.

RIP to Mel. I had to look up if Don Zimmer was still around but he passed to.

Other than us the fans, this team is a shell of what it once was from the 1920s - 2009. We’ll see if they even re-sign Judge when his contract runs out. :smh:

My dad started a Mets Wall in his house. Got me inspired to start buying some Yankees signed stuff. No place to put it. But that has never stopped me from spending money before.

Got 4 on the way. :pimp:

Screenshot_20190115-131358_ABC7NY_1547576046201.jpg

Wow ... what is going on nowadays ...

My dad started a Mets Wall in his house. Got me inspired to start buying some Yankees signed stuff. No place to put it. But that has never stopped me from spending money before.

Got 4 on the way. :pimp:

My dad did a room, definitely will do one as well once I’m settled.

I was sitting next to a dude at a game in Baltimore this season and he was talking about he sold his Mantle stuff a year ago... prices are dirt cheap he was telling me, no one collects like they used to.

My dad did a room, definitely will do one as well once I’m settled.

I was sitting next to a dude at a game in Baltimore this season and he was talking about he sold his Mantle stuff a year ago... prices are dirt cheap he was telling me, no one collects like they used to.

That’s always been a goal of mine to have a man-cave with all my favorite sports teams. I took this pic last season when I saw this Yankees commercial man-cave.

1AB41D7E-0CDD-4082-A6E5-147B2B43F0A8.jpeg
030A4E51-5CF2-4927-87BF-6B14AA758C3C.jpeg

Attachments

• 5091F8C8-4179-41DA-844E-FE36F66DA055.jpeg
    5091F8C8-4179-41DA-844E-FE36F66DA055.jpeg
    226.8 KB · Views: 2
Got 2 of 5 photos in. I’ll post what I get when the next two come in, in in the next couple of days.

I guess the goal is favorite Yankees, or moments that have meaning to me in some way.

Last edited:
I’d be sick if we passed up Manny for a 7 year deal around 225. He’s only 26 and just getting into his prime.

I’m just praying Cash and Cheap Hal were playing poker with Machado and Bryce. Essentially saying, we’re out, so other teams figure since the Yanks are out we can lowball them because they won’t have that leverage of us, and then we hear the others teams weak offers and swoop in.

I’m just praying Cash and Cheap Hal were playing poker with Machado and Bryce. Essentially saying, we’re out, so other teams figure since the Yanks are out we can lowball them because they won’t have that leverage of us, and then we hear the others teams weak offers and swoop in.
lets hope that is the case :smh:

Not sure why Yanks are being counted out. But I feel like they’re gonna make a move for Machado

I don’t know how the Yanks can sell any explanation to the fans if he signs for 7/$175M.

And I don’t think White Sox will raise their offer considerably, as they have no competition at the moment. I guess Philly can get in on it and go past $200M is Bryce goes back to Washington.

That’s why the Yanks should jump in now. I’m sure Manny doesn’t want that low a number, but he may have to take it.

Get the opt out after 3 years, have career years, repair shoddy image, and then get another 7-year deal after the strike.

Back
Top Bottom