OFFICIAL 2018 NFL Week in Review - Week 7 - APB is out on Jalen Ramsey

I'm certain that the falcon delegation does not claim him in the same way we dont claim Stanfan

Heh I was here before any other falcons fan I am the delegation...now you and ol Cheeto hair can shut the **** up..an Chester your bum *** got ran up out the college thread soon as Oregon became a walking doormat you put that bird chest back in its cage..do the same and shut the **** up in here too like you do in the college thread.

Heh I was here before any other falcons fan I am the delegation...

Well since you are the delegation, let me leave this here for you

lowlife.JPG

But i'm done now. I like you being here, your posts make me laugh. Everyone of your posts reminds me of a 90's WWE wrestler trying to cut a promo tape.

Last edited:
an Chester your bum *** got ran up out the college thread soon as Oregon became a walking doormat you put that bird chest back in its cage..do the same and shut the **** up in here too like you do in the college thread

Nah I left the college thread once it became annoying Michigan fans vs. annoying USC fans for 14 straight ******* pages :lol: :lol: :lol:

Georgia still some buns doe. Enjoy getting that deep Saban stroke for the foreseeable future.

And yet, we have more wins than your team..

Even got 1, against your team
Yup the same team that beat the team you couldn’t beat
Nah I left the college thread once it became annoying Michigan fans vs. annoying USC fans for 14 straight ******* pages :lol: :lol: :lol:

Georgia still some buns doe. Enjoy getting that deep Saban stroke for the foreseeable future.

You mean Justin Fields winning 3 titles for Georgia !!!

What’s going on-Marvin Gaye

This conveniently left out turnovers and the Rams game. Beathard has 12 turnovers in 4 games. If he cuts down on fumbles and throwing to other teams like Derek Carr he could be a serviceable NFL QB, but the same issues he had at Iowa he is having in the NFL.

C.J. stats are coming in garbage time no?

Not necessarily. We just get behind so god damn fast because of turnovers that they are constantly playing from behind, but yes, the starts a real inflated.

But yesterday was a perfect example. First possession of the game, fumble. Third possession of the game, fumble. Fourth, safety. Fifth, interception.

This conveniently left out turnovers and the Rams game. Beathard has 12 turnovers in 4 games. If he cuts down on fumbles and throwing to other teams like Derek Carr he could be a serviceable NFL QB, but the same issues he had at Iowa he is having in the NFL.

Not necessarily. We just get behind so god damn fast because of turnovers that they are constantly playing from behind, but yes, the starts a real inflated.

Jimmy G would still be healthy if he ate Valerie Kay *** instead

Aaron Donald got 8 sacks
John Johnson got 3 picks, a FF and 10 pass deflections
Jared Goff on pace for 5000 yards
Gurley got 956 yards from scrimmage and 14 tubs
Robert Woods and Brandin Cooks both in the top 12 in receiving yards
Cooper Kupp missing games and still top 7 in TDs
Cory Littleton second in the league in tackles

**** this ****

hold me junglejim junglejim

Giants changing the OL again. That desperation, can the line get any worse?

We're gonna make this bum *** defense look like a top 3 defense.

Back
Top Bottom