OFFICIAL 2018 NFL Week in Review - Week 7 - APB is out on Jalen Ramsey

Giants changing the OL again. That desperation, can the line get any worse?

We're gonna make this bum *** defense look like a top 3 defense.

My friend would appreciate it if Saquon were held under 15-20 fantasy points tonight.

14038BA9-4A6E-4915-BE95-1B1AE414BC46.jpeg
689FA524-7484-44E0-983D-D2AF678FF863.jpeg

Damn, Rayne Dakota makes Derek Carr look like Peyton Manning. He's ****ed for real now.

I think they trade Carr this offseason or at least see what they can get for him.

He'll get hurt this wk and nothing will happen :smh:

P2 is a significant upgrade over what they currently have at corner but ILB or another safety would be were I believe the Chiefs need depth or help at. The Chiefs can get better by simply getting healthy the guys they already have in Houston and Berry. Houston will be back but EB is the real mystery.

Now if Veach can get P2 for a good deal adding a player of his caliber doesn’t hurt.

Last edited:
P2 is a significant upgrade over what they currently have at corner but ILB or another safety would be were I believe the Chiefs need depth or help out. Now if Veach can get P2 for a good deal adding a player of his caliber doesn’t hurt.

Gotta cop a new DC for any of it to matter :lol:

Heard on the radio this one guy that knows Coughlin and is close to him said that he's been told Jax is looking at veteran QBs and that's all he knew.

1 for Coop is hilarious

Back
Top Bottom