***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

I have him in all three leagues I’m in the semis

One league I’d have to start him over Higbee at Cowboys then the other Waller at Jags and then the last one Hooper at Niners. Debating what I should do. Saints TE’s lit up the Niners for three TD’s. Cowboys been getting killed by slit WR’s and TE’s. And Jags D been getting lit up by everybody.

If TY doesn’t play this weekend I might just start him at my flex where I have a ton of injuries and the only other decent options are Sanu at Bengals or Pascal at Saints.

if Everett isn’t back, might go with higbee

I'd like to think Everett is getting Wally Pipp'd by Higbee here, even if he is healthy enough to return.

Matty Ice is playing SF. Right move is to play Tannehill, right?
Also, Boyd vs NE or Hunter Henry vs MIN for my flex?

Help me out here, should I start Dak (who is playing against the Rams this week) or should I start Ryan Tannenhill (plays the Texans this week)?

Help me out here, should I start Dak (who is playing against the Rams this week) or should I start Ryan Tannenhill (plays the Texans this week)?
Texans defense blows

but my opponent has Tannehill while I have Watson

really need Tannehill to have a bad game

Cook done? Jacobs done?

Playing against both and wanted to block that owner from Higbee/Washington.

What are we doing with Odell? PPR and I’m looking at starting AJ Brown instead.

Im in the same boat and trying to snag AJ Brown to start over OBJ. He has killed me all year and I cant believe I am in the playoffs with OBJ and Juju on my team.

Cook done? Jacobs done?

Playing against both and wanted to block that owner from Higbee/Washington.

What are we doing with Odell? PPR and I’m looking at starting AJ Brown instead.
I need to find out about JJ as well. If he’s out, it’s not looking good for me. I out a claim in for Washington.

Im in the same boat and trying to snag AJ Brown to start over OBJ. He has killed me all year and I cant believe I am in the playoffs with OBJ and Juju on my team.

Baker is going off this week against Kliff and Kyler in a dome. That game could be a straight shootout on the same level the Niners-Saints was this weekend. I have no clue if Beckham is gonna be a be a major beneficiary but I would bet on Landry destroying them for sure and probably an Njoku TD or two.

wow marvin on the IR

opens up golladay more for me but also means they could double him up and who knows whatll happen damn.. ima stick with him though

Who to Stream at QB this week? I got Matty Ice but they playing the Niners this week so that is definite sit for me.

Minshew at Raiders
Goff @ Cowboys
Rivers vs Vikings
Carr vs Jaguars

Currently got Minshew starting but if Chark is out, then I might roll with either Goff or Carr. Rams need to win out and I think that game becomes a shootout.

Who to Stream at QB this week? I got Matty Ice but they playing the Niners this week so that is definite sit for me.

Minshew at Raiders
Goff @ Cowboys
Rivers vs Vikings
Carr vs Jaguars

Currently got Minshew starting but if Chark is out, then I might roll with either Goff or Carr. Rams need to win out and I think that game becomes a shootout.

Would go Goff because of their need to win, it being in a dome, Cowboys sucking at defending the slot so Kupp and Higbee should eat and Carr has sucked balls.

Crazy to play Tanny over Watson?

Also looking at picking up AJ Brown. Lockett and OBJ no playable, i got Mike Thomas and Mike Williams in right now.

Idk what to do with defense. I dont trust Philly,I have GB but not trusting them either

Which 2 would yall drop for adds (A.Brown & Tanny):

Lockett: CAR, AZ
Beckham: AZ, BAL
Singletary: PIT, NE
M.Williams: MIN, OAK

Im thinking OBJ & Singletary

Which 2 would yall drop for adds (A.Brown & Tanny):

Lockett: CAR, AZ
Beckham: AZ, BAL
Singletary: PIT, NE
M.Williams: MIN, OAK

Im thinking OBJ & Singletary

Man what are you talking about? Do not drop Odell ****ing Beckham or Singletary unless they get hurt. Keep all of these dudes over AJ Brown. If you need Tannehill over your QB then drop that QB.

Man what are you talking about? Do not drop Odell ****ing Beckham or Singletary unless they get hurt. Keep all of these dudes over AJ Brown. If you need Tannehill over your QB then drop that QB.

Get rid of his name and OBJ is FA pool guy. He hasnt done s*** ive used him once Btw he is playing through injury with a QB that sucks and cant het him the ball.

Singletary yeah is usable but i wont be using him either where i have 4 other RBs. Could someone else grab him, sure but theyll be using him vs good defenses and if he gets he avg (10.7 pts) so be it

Its win or go home man. I need WR, AJ is hot why not go boom or bust with a guy thats hot (2 of 3wk) vs the other 3 i have that are boom or bust and have been busting as of late

🤷🏾‍♂️ we'll see by the week's end what i end up with

Last edited:
Get rid of his name and OBJ is FA pool guy. He hasnt done s*** ive used him once Btw he is playing through injury with a QB that sucks and cant het him the ball.

Singletary yeah is usable but i wont be using him either where i have 4 other RBs. Could someone else grab him, sure but theyll be using him vs good defenses and if he gets he avg (10.7 pts) so be it

Its win or go home man. I need WR, AJ is hot why not go boom or bust with a guy thats hot (2 of 3wk) vs the other 3 i have that are boom or bust and have been busting as of late

🤷🏾‍♂️ we'll see by the week's end what i end up with

Are you aware the Browns are playing in a dome this weekend vs the Cardinals 32nd ranked pass defense against QB’s....who happen to be coached by Baker’s first college coach who he still has a beef with til this day? Do not drop any ****ing Browns this week and play all those dudes unless you have a much better option. Devin Singletary is coming off a game against the Ravens tough run D where he had 15 points and his last three games he’s gotten 23 touches twice and 17 touches in the other. He is not someone you drop right now for an opponent to pick up. If you absolutely NEED to pick up Tannehill then drop your QB for him that you think he’s a better option than.

Better off shutting Jacobs down. He balled out for weeks with a fractured shoulder. Damn.

Back
Top Bottom