***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

1575952928594.jpg

Eliminated from playoffs. Can’t believe I had both starters go down and I missed it
Had Koo too

How do you start Bell and Jacobs? That's bad gm skills. Should have signed a free agent to fill in for them.

How do you start Bell and Jacobs? That's bad gm skills. Should have signed a free agent to fill in for them.

Didn't know either were out. I was out all day/night saturday-Sunday morning so I saw the news for both after 10AM. I could've filled both spots with my bench, didn't need a FA.
This team was 10-3 and was in first in the regular season, think my GM skills are ok I was just an airhead.

Didn't know either were out. I was out all day/night saturday-Sunday morning so I saw the news for both after 10AM. I could've filled both spots with my bench, didn't need a FA.
Damn gotta do better than that during the playoffs. You only lost by 3 points. You could have started two scrub rbs to give you 4 points.

Team I co-manage with my girl would’ve made the playoffs if it wasn’t for Saquan. Dude was such a bust this season. He was expected to put up CMC numbers and he wasn’t even close. Told my girl not to draft him and she wouldn’t listen bc her pops is a Giants fan and said the Giants would run their offense through him. As if that’s a good thing.

Advanced in both leagues. Funny thing is that the guy i beat in one league, i'm playing him in the semis in another league lol

Crushed it in the first round. Need Henry to be healthy this week, going up against the #1 seed this week.

i lost in the playoffs in the first round... but just crazy how my league turned out... remember how i told you it was a 6 team playoffs and then all of a sudden my friend who was the commissioner made it a 7 team playoff on monday talk about last minute... this means that instead of the top 2 teams having a bye only the number 1 top team had a bye while the number 2 team had to play in the first round lol...so the closest game of the playoffs and last game was the number 2 team in the league against number 7 with the number 7 ended up winning 102-90 because they had ertz on their team....i honestly think the commissioner let an unprecedented #7 team make the playoffs all of a sudden because it was the defending champion...i lost fair and square but as a fan of football i think it was BS to change the rules all of a sudden and just have a 7th team make the playoffs which should be 6 teams and that 7th team happens to be the reining champion smh

I already asked you but I think you got my comment deleted or some **** but how much is the buy-in for this league? With changing rules like this “just because” right before the playoffs this gotta either be a free league or like $20 buy in

Semi’s in both leagues :pimp:

Main money league is with the close homies/major **** talk/10th year of the league/the one i missed the bye week by 6 points. Dude who got the bye is damn lucky cause his team didnt do **** this week and he wouldve lost against the guy i went up against who had Jared Cook, Mike Evans and Alshon get hurt so i wouldve likely had an easy dub next week to get to the chip.

All good though, id rather beat his *** and if i do then i have a ton of confidence looking at the matchups my squad has week 16

Need 12.9 from Miles Sanders to get to the championship in one league.

Need 42.4 from Sanders/Saquon Barkley to get to the semis in another league.

Good luck everyone :nthat::nthat::nthat:
Eliminated in both :smh:. Still standing in just one league, and of course it's the smallest buy-in out of my 5 leagues :lol:.

I’m about to take a huge *** gamble and start njoku this week in the semis

lord help me

I already asked you but I think you got my comment deleted or some **** but how much is the buy-in for this league? With changing rules like this “just because” right before the playoffs this gotta either be a free league or like $20 buy in

$40 buy in so $400 for the winner

I’m about to take a huge *** gamble and start njoku this week in the semis

lord help me

I have him in all three leagues I’m in the semis

One league I’d have to start him over Higbee at Cowboys then the other Waller at Jags and then the last one Hooper at Niners. Debating what I should do. Saints TE’s lit up the Niners for three TD’s. Cowboys been getting killed by slit WR’s and TE’s. And Jags D been getting lit up by everybody.

If TY doesn’t play this weekend I might just start him at my flex where I have a ton of injuries and the only other decent options are Sanu at Bengals or Pascal at Saints.

I’m also an idiot couldA graves mostert for free last week like I kind of wanted to

I have the 2nd mostFAAB but my opponent will likely outbid me so I don’t grab him. SM

gonna need Kamara and fournette to ball out but mainly Kamara.

Back
Top Bottom