***OFFICIAL 2019-20 FANTASY FOOTBALL THREAD (VOL. CALMA)***

So Bills D gave my a 41 point cushion going into tomorrow night my opponent’s Kamara going. So close to the championship.

Last 2 weeks i out up 171 and 179 b2b.... this week i aint breaking 85 to make the chip what a hurt piece

Worst week to have a ****ing dud im sick..

Need a min to vent...

Been playing fantasy competitively for 12 years now, and this one might sting the worse. Been in my big money league for 4 years. Won one, made the semis three times. ..500/per person buy in. And considering my financial situation, this year more than any...I needed to win this one.

Came into the playoffs as the top scorer, won 6 of my last 7 and felt like I was all set for the money round after having Ingram and Andrews on Thur, Wilson come out on fire yest....got less than expected from Henry, Sanders,Slayton, and of course...OBJ. On top of that, my opponent blew the hell up off the 4:00 games (Thanks Zeke)

Already texted the commish in my league and told him to give up my spot next year, I’m done man...

61112ABA-E9DF-4575-8002-FD26B65AF844.png

Facing the #1 Seed and he is also the highest scoring. Scooped Miller off the waivers this week and left crowder on the bench. It hurts cause I kept crowder in the last 3 weeks and I just couldn’t take another dud from him then he goes off for 27. There’s still hope for me but I don’t even wanna watch the game.

Didn’t know Cook got injured until this morning. Wouldn’t mind if I could insert Mattison if healthy.

How do ya have a bye week in the Semi's? Your ship is Week 17? Woof.

Yup week 17 finals. We’ve discussed changing it over the years but chose to stick to tradition. It’s made for some interesting finals matchups to say the least.

All three of my semifinals come down to tonight...

Need 12 points from Lutz in one

Need Kamara to outscore Michael Thomas by 8 in another

Have Kamara left and up by 12 while my opponent has Thomas and Pascal in the other

Basically just need Kamara to be 2018 Kamara and it’ll all work itself out...

Thanks to this thread I just won my big money league this past weekend! Appreciate all the info and will be here next season to defend my title. Had a rough start to the season but ended up going on a 6 week winning streak. I was ranked 9th after the draft and ended up winning it all!

Securing the bag with 6 points from Mike Thomas tonight.

I havent won a chip in 5 years in this league. Hoping I can take this one.

I though i for sure lost only to see julio saved me. Up 9 vs jared cook, i need him to have a quite game

Need 2 TD from Kamara or a TD and Tom of yards and catches

I know it won’t happen:frown::frown::frown:

Thanks to this thread I just won my big money league this past weekend! Appreciate all the info and will be here next season to defend my title. Had a rough start to the season but ended up going on a 6 week winning streak. I was ranked 9th after the draft and ended up winning it all!
You had championship week 15? Wut

I though i for sure lost only to see julio saved me. Up 9 vs jared cook, i need him to have a quite game

Dude I was down 40+ with like 5 minutes to go and then Gurley, Kupp and Julio all had garbage time TD’s :lol: got me down 11 with Lutz left and he has nobody else

That damn Bills defense/****ty Steelers offense has put me in a tough situation tonight. Down 32 and i have Brees

read that he needs 3 TD’s to pass Peyton Manning so I’m hoping he balls out in front of the home crowd tonight. Ill likely need 4 TDs or a **** ton of yards:smh:

i swear im gona be heated when that dweeb Taysom Hill steals another Brees TD :lol:

Shoutout Dalvin and Henry for disappearing in the semis after being the two of the best backs all year :smh:

**** man, this is one of the best squads I’ve put together in 14 years playing fantasy football and we bout to get bounced in the semis :sick::smh::angry:

They did the same to me... Oh and I went against CMC and Carson

Henry and Cook= 12 points
CMC and Carson= 60 points

I went 10-3 and lost. Sad

Made it to the championship game for the second time in 3 years in my 16 man main money league. I’m super happy because this league is super competitive. We use four defensive players on top of offensive players so you really gotta strategize and dudes are super thirst when it comes to the waiver wire lol.

Back
Top Bottom