Official 2019 Boxing Thread: 12/28 - Davis vs. Gamboa, Pascal vs. Jack SHO

Who will be the winner of the Kovalev vs. Canelo fight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
stock-photo-young-woman-hiding-under-table-from-earthquake-671656048.jpg

Xennial Xennial in broners dressing room rn

Do you two know each other?

Floyd is waiting to see the ppv buy #s on this before deciding on doing the Manny rematch or not

I mean its hard for me to say any other fight for floyd, Canelo rematch is the other big money option but I doubt a 42 yr old Floyd would want to fight at 160 lbs and i Doubt Canelo would want to be drained down to whatever weight Floyd would need it to be to agree to that fight

I'll fall off my chair if Mayweather vs Pacquiao II does not happen this year.

Broner doenst move his head, flat footed, and no power. The corner gassing him up, definitely needs a new squad imo.

Damn 40 and still doing it....Pacquiao a smarter fighter; Picking his shots. Broner let the hood down.......what's next for him. I feel like he;s lost his Damn mind.

At what point as a boxer do you finally decide that no amount of money is worth all these blows to the head

Wish some of these dudes would just retire already

well mayweather is a masterful defensive boxer, if he isnt getting hurt, its easy money-- A LOT of easy money. and pacquiao must know mayweather doesnt have power in his punches if he does throw, so him getting hurt is unlikely so even if he is the underdog and loses, its also another low risk of getting hurt but high reward in money.

Nobody tryin to watch two 40+ year olds fights again

i hope you are right. if they have another fight, they know its all for the money. and the only real losers are those who shell out to watch it. manny will try to throw a bunch of punches, floyd will dance and dodge and tag pac with a few jabs just to be up on points. neither of them get hurt and they make easy few millions and rob folks of their money. then after the fight they probably party and call each other about how easy of a payday it was.

Broner just doesn’t get it. Has all the talent and doesn’t know how to use it. Him being a draw and getting big money might officially be done now. I don’t see too many fights where he can make his usual big money or even win for a belt.

Actually I lied. Thurman wants 2 fights before he tests the waters again. He should push to be Thurman’s second fight. That will be he finale.

Im beginning to think Broner doesnt actually have all the talent in the world. Maybe he just overachieved early in his career with just moderate talent and higher athleticism.

I had high hopes for Broner early on in his career.
Two HUGE mistakes were skipping 140 and not getting a professional corner.

Floyd is retired stop it. He aint coming back. He's good with some exibition fights though lol

Broner was ALWAYS overrated. Just look back at his early career. He was taking advantage of being able to make 130 and 135 then being the bigger man in the ring on fight night. He was always the same fighter we are seeing now. The dude has never improved and doesnt have a real weight class.

Also, it's clear that the beatdown that chino gave him snatched whatever confidence he had in the ring

AB zero, yes , ZERO rounds.

This was expected. Dude is fat as **** all year until it’s fight time. Dude don’t drink but he’s doesnt hate to eat. He’s lucky to have got that ridiculous contest up front in the beginning of his career. All said and done I think his talent is better than I thought becuase his work ethic is that bad from the looks of it. Like the dude who hates practice but still gets buckets come game day

Last edited:
AB zero, yes , ZERO rounds.

This was expected. Dude is fat as **** all year until it’s fight time. Dude don’t drink but he’s doesnt hate to eat. He’s lucky to have got that ridiculous contest up front in the beginning of his career. All said and done I think his talent is better than I thought becuase his work ethic is that bad from the looks of it. Like the dude who hates practice but still gets buckets come game day

the derrick coleman of boxing.

Back
Top Bottom