OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

Frost is a better coach than either of the two coaches you just mentioned... Michigan struggled with Indiana the past 3 seasons so excuse me if I am reserving judgement on Jims in game adjustments... His Michigan teams fold when its a tight game... When he shows me a win in a tight game against a team with a pulse then I may think they have a shot against any Top 50 team

Frost beat Auburn with less highly touted recruits than Nebraska currently has and Auburn last year may have been a better team than Michigan is this year. Unless you think Harbaugh is that much a better coach than Malzahn that he'll outcoach Frost?

Spring game L
ND L
WMU W
Neb L
NW Push
MD Push
Wisc L
MSU L
PSU L
Rut W
IU W
tO$U L

So you initially picked Michigan to win the division, and now your predicting they'll go 5-7 :lol:

Come on b, troll better. At least I gave you a realistic prediction.

Frost beat Auburn with less highly touted recruits than Nebraska currently has and Auburn last year may have been a better team than Michigan is this year. Unless you think Harbaugh is that much a better coach than Malzahn that he'll outcoach Frost?

No I don't... I have watched every snap of every Michigan game that Jim has coached... His teams do not progress over the season and they don't get stronger as the game goes on... Defense has been fine but the offense never dictates how the game will be played... Its a major flaw in him at the college level today and I can't see a man that stubborn changing after so many years.

That doesn't mean much when the recruits have already proven to be mostly trash.

So you initially picked Michigan to win the division, and now your predicting they'll go 5-7 :lol:

Come on b, troll better. At least I gave you a realistic prediction.

I know for a fact you'll lose to Wisconsin, MSU, PSU and Ohio.

I'm pretty sure you're going to lose to Nebraska. I wouldn't be surprised if you lose to Notre Dame (they won't be as good this year as last year, even if you think they'll beat SC) or NW considering they get one upset a year it seems.

LOL UCF's recruits were 0-12 in the American two years ago. What are you even saying b.

That this isn't the American or the G5. Turnarounds like that happen all the time in the MAC. Look at PJ.

It's the reason why on any given Saturday a team like UCF last year could beat anyone, but you put them in the B1G or the SEC, and they would have caught a couple L's because of the lack of depth.

It takes more time to build teams in the P5.

Statement from Urban Meyer on the allegations:

giphy.webp

That this isn't the American or the G5. Turnarounds like that happen all the time in the MAC. Look at PJ.

It's the reason why on any given Saturday a team like UCF last year could beat anyone, but you put them in the B1G or the SEC, and they would have caught a couple L's because of the lack of depth.

It takes more time to build teams in the P5.

But they play you week 4 after they face Akron, Colorado, and Troy. They're gonna be prepping for Michigan all month :lol:

Maybe they aren't deep enough to hang with you, but they'll be fresh. And it's not like we're certain your offense is gonna score more than 17 on them regardless so if they can hit on a few big plays...

But they play you week 4 after they face Akron, Colorado, and Troy. They're gonna be prepping for Michigan all month :lol:

Maybe they aren't deep enough to hang with you, but they'll be fresh. And it's not like we're certain your offense is gonna score more than 17 on them regardless so if they can hit on a few big plays...

They were 103rd in defense last year b. For as bad as Michigan was, they were still 85th, and are bringing in someone at QB who again at the very least is going to be competent.

Troy is no pushover, they are going to light up that D, and I doubt they are going to walkover CU either.

Nebraska lost to NIU last year. And Frost is in his first year trying to restore the feeling and get them back to where he thinks they should be.

I very much doubt they can afford to look over their first 3 opponents. Troy can put up numbers.

Was Wilton Speight incompetent?

No, he was trash.

can i get the cliff notes regarding the domestic violence case against Z. Smith?

From another site:

"Swept under the rug since 2009 when he first assaulted her when she was 8-10 weeks pregnant with her first kid.
Beat her up repeatedly and was reported again in 2015
Kidnapped the kids
When they were separated he threatened to find her [and hurt her and her new guy] when she was out"

Nebraska lost to NIU last year. And Frost is in his first year trying to restore the feeling and get them back to where he thinks they should be.

I very much doubt they can afford to look over their first 3 opponents. Troy can put up numbers.

No, he was trash.

I can't wait for all the "Scott Frost is a fraud" posts in here when they are playing tight games with Troy and CU from a bunch of dudes who know damn well they did not watch Nebraska last season :lol:

You think USC is gonna lose to Texas? With all the **** Texas lost on defense and still no offensive line?

Good luck.

Herb Hand is a very good OL coach, and Poona and Malik are the only two losses that are going to really sting.

They're probably going to start basing out of that 3-2-6 look that they had so much success with last year, and it's not like SC's OL is going to make playing with that small of a front an issue.

“Zach once told me,” said Courtney, “if he ever got fired and this all comes out: ‘I’ll take everyone at Ohio State down with me.’

Some on the OSU boards are saying he’s going to step down at 3:45 but clearly that didn’t happen.

Another guy posted this:

Papa Price: “Looks to me like Courtney is hoping for a settlement..

From what I've learned over the years, Courtney is no angel. & certainly isn't 100% innocent here....

It's hard to ignore the fact that once Zach was charged, he was immediately terminated. But its easy for the media to ignore that.

The focus should be around charges being filed. & there's only one. The rest is mostly 'she say' BS...

Trust me when I tell you, don't believe everything this broad is saying...”

Either way if Urban knew and didn’t report or step in then F him. I said the same thing about MSU/PSU covering up all that rape/child molestation going on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom