OFFICIAL 2019 COLLEGE FOOTBALL OFFSEASON THREAD

His brother is a big Horn guy.

A&M kinda backed off cuz he’s a weirdo and they’re probably going to get McGowen.

He’s going to either Texas or one of the big SEC spots.

His brother is a big Horn guy.

A&M kinda backed off cuz he’s a weirdo and they’re probably going to get McGowen.

He’s going to either Texas or one of the big SEC spots.

When you say weirdo how weird are we talking?

Also Rivals has a fan forecast feature now? What’s the point of that? To gas these armchair experts egos?

The kid himself is a weird dude. The brother just a fan who happens to have a brother that's about to hit the jackpot - but he's also how Zach gets anywhere.

North Shore kids gotta make you a little hesitant though - pump kids out literally every year and I can't remember the last time one of them was a real, legit impact starter. It's been awhile - like Chykie Brown awhile. :lol:

Demond Demas went bonkers yesterday. That kid's gonna finish in the Top 10 nationally. Easy.

With Jase McClellan already there? Nah.

Jase ain't the athlete Zach is, but he's a better running back.

really disappointed in the Texas high schools and them dodging a game with Bosco this coming season. Texas talk so much **** but when it came down to it, both North Shore and Allen said no to a ESPN game against Bosco.

Texas public high schools have been pretty adamant about not playing big national-level private schools that recruit or are open-transfer programs... Especially those that recruit players FROM Texas schools.

It was a point of discussion literally every year at the Texas High School Coaches Convention when I was coaching down here.

Texas public high schools have been pretty adamant about not playing big national-level private schools that recruit or are open-transfer programs... Especially those that recruit players FROM Texas schools.

It was a point of discussion literally every year at the Texas High School Coaches Convention when I was coaching down here.
yeah, i dont really blame anyone for not wanting to play Bosco. They created this advantage. A lot of the Cali programs are basically saying tough **** to Bosco.

Bosco wanted to play in Texas but they wanted the rules to changes, specifically chop blocking. Cali doesnt allow chop blocks. I think Bosco had a game lined up with one of those programs to play at a neutral site (Bishop Gorman), but like you said, Texas schools don't want to travel out of state much.

Bummer. I really wanted to see a Texas vs. Bosco game. A bunch of us were even willing to donate money so the Texas school could have their costs covered but it didnt happen.

On another note, know of any great steakhouses in Houston? Going to Rice University and U of H this weekend and looking for a good steak house recommendation instead of something like Mastro's, which i have all the time here.

On another note, know of any great steakhouses in Houston? Going to Rice University and U of H this weekend and looking for a good steak house recommendation instead of something like Mastro's, which i have all the time here.
I would know Dallas better - but there's a couple of places I've eaten that are great.

Killen's
B&B Butchers
Steak 48

All really, really good.

Tillman's spots and Pappa's are all good, but they're both super generic.

yeah, i dont really blame anyone for not wanting to play Bosco. They created this advantage. A lot of the Cali programs are basically saying tough **** to Bosco.

Bosco wanted to play in Texas but they wanted the rules to changes, specifically chop blocking. Cali doesnt allow chop blocks. I think Bosco had a game lined up with one of those programs to play at a neutral site (Bishop Gorman), but like you said, Texas schools don't want to travel out of state much.

Bummer. I really wanted to see a Texas vs. Bosco game. A bunch of us were even willing to donate money so the Texas school could have their costs covered but it didnt happen.

Nah go there and order BBQ fam.

So no pizza!? Woah
yep, but i eat pizza without tomatoes. When i find a spot that has a all cheese pizza or cheese with mushrooms, I go off and eat it like 2 times per week.

And no mexican food either. Allergic to lime/lemon as well. So that takes mexican food out.

Still manage to be fat though.

Back
Top Bottom