***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

Us with Taysom in the TE spot, there may be a loophole come next week :wink:

Provided you wont be able to make waiver claims or FA moves, but ESPN will strip his TE eligibility BUT they cant force him out of your TE spot so eseentially if you can work around it he could stay in that spot.

Not confirmed but worth a shot

herbert might be the goat

I need him and apron jones to do something this 4th quarter and help me gain a bigger lead, my opponent has Jacobs left and im up 14 right now

Aaron jones has been *** cheeks

I swear man, my opponent has been imavtive for 3 weeks starting players on bye, and kittle. Of course now they wanna fix it and field a valid lineup :angry:
Hahaha someone must have a bone to pick with you and gave them a heads up... Best of luck bro :lol:

The last 3 years this person has beat me because of a combo of players on their team goes off for dumb numbers. Twice in the semis and 1 in reg season last yr.

Here we go with bull**** again :angry:

Screenshot_20201122-171554_Fantasy.jpg

unless Aaron jones does something this last drive (unlikely)

im up 15.5

he has josh jacobs :smh:

Gonna be close to tied with my opponent who has Josh Jacobs left to play tonight. I have my kicker, Carlson, and one player left to flex. PPR, who should I start?

Waller vs KC
Godwin vs LAR
AB vs LAR

What’s the trade value for Taysom Hill next week assuming he gets his position changed to QB full time. I have Hill, Allen and Hill. I know this dude in my conference is tight. Look at his QB situation...

2EC23D50-7AE8-4E50-A004-1FBA4A2C5F5B.jpeg

I’m tryna gut his team before the trade deadline:evil:

Who should I go for. Dudes be wild stingy with trades, myself included. I won’t be surprised if he throws his season away because of his stubbornness.

Back
Top Bottom