***Official 2020 Fantasy Football Thread***

As a Raiders fan, I hope I lose this game :lol:
AFE575C9-32B5-4E1E-B9CB-9EA39917E27F.jpeg

Hate these situations

League 1 (5-5): Down 31.52 I got CEH, Carlson and TB defense. He got Godwin and Waller. So thats a loss

League 2 (6-4): Up 3.44 I got Evans, CEH, Waller and TB defense. He got D. Robinson. So that better be a win lol

League 3 (9-1): Down 20.66 I got Mahomes, AB and Carlson. He got Kelce and Succop. Gonna be close

Going to take a W in one league

My other league I’m up 28 with Butker left to his RoJo, Carlson and Tampa D. Hoping to get a W.

Played against Kamara today and he didn't ravage my butthole 🙌. Won the matchup. Thank you Taysom Hill for lowering his value.

I admit, did feel kinda nasty playing Taysom in the flex. But I feel better seeing how I would have won this week even without his 32 pts 😂

Welcome back Mike Thomas! And I’m done with the Duke experiment. Hopefully get Mostert back this week to pair with an emerging Gibson. Russ needs to start cooking again...

Us with Taysom in the TE spot, there may be a loophole come next week :wink:

Provided you wont be able to make waiver claims or FA moves, but ESPN will strip his TE eligibility BUT they cant force him out of your TE spot so eseentially if you can work around it he could stay in that spot.

Not confirmed but worth a shot

Ive already made my lineups from here to playoffs. If it does work i pray carson plays because i have him in at RB lol

Ive already made my lineups from here to playoffs. If it does work i pray carson plays because i have him in at RB lol

Has he even played any snaps at TE?

he should’ve been listed as QB all year

idk why people are upset, they knew damn well it wasn’t lasting more than a week. If you spent a ton ofFAAB or all of it, you likely got a win out of it unless your team sucks

oh well

Back
Top Bottom